• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trying to Purchase a New Life Time License

Harley51

Why is it so hard to purchase from Redfox today.

What exactly is the problem you're facing?

Your best bet is Bitcoin, you will have your license in 5 minutes. Just download a wallet. and buy some Bitcoin at Coinbase. send it to the receiving address RedFox will give you and you have your license in 5 seconds.

Red Fox 1 do you have detailed instructions on how to setup the best Bitcoin account for California.

Red Fox 1 do you have detailed instructions on how to setup the best Bitcoin account for California.
The absolute easiest way is to go to your app store Google or Apple's and down load the Bitcoin app. Then you can check to see if their is an Bitcoin ATM in your area. https://binged.it/2rSQ7tt If so then use the ATM to put money onto your phone's wallet.

If their is not an ATM near you, you can send your bitcoin address to a friend who may live near an ATM and have them deposit funds for you. Failing all that you will have to use a company like Coinbase. As stated, their is a guide for that on the forum.

Use Coinbase they are located in California, San Fran. Its relatively simple, open an account, buy the correct amount of Bitcoin , maybe a few bucks more to be sure the small fee is paid, and Redfox will send you a receive address , then you spend your Bitcoin. Its so easy a Caveman could do it. LOL, saying that, I would aso try the link that Nebostrangla posted for the Walmart prepaid Visa. They go through 99% of the time without issue.

Should I use the same email that failed twice before with my Visa card to make the purchase with Coin base or does it matter.

Define failed, if the purchase system for RedFox rejected it then it still won't work. That does not mean it won't work to buy Bitcoin.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Should I use the same email that failed twice before with my Visa card to make the purchase with Coin base or does it matter.
What is the extention of your e-mail - some e-mails are blocked. like optonline.net is blocked.

I noticed your failed order attempts. Shortly we will have another payment solution with credit cards. If your license expires (or expired already), please contact support@redfox.bz and ask to extend your license until we are able to process your payment.

Merci beaucoup

Back