• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is it not time for more payment options ?

Due to the nature of AnyDvDHD. RedFox must use third party payment processing for licensing.
However the two best options for payment are :
If you're in the US.
A green-dot PRE-PAID card from Walmart. It allows for international purchasing.

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/paying-with-a-visa-card-when-you-dont-have-a-visa-card.70946/

And honestly due to the problems some banking institution's have with allowing the purchase of AnyDvDHD to go through. This really is the Best Option for using a CC.Even if you already have a card.

Or world wide use Bitcoin.

https://www.redfox.bz/bitcoin.html

Last edited:
Due to the nature of Redfox and AnyDVD they can't use a first class psp in the EU for example and they have to use a third class one in China. Why not MC? Because MasterCard doesn't want to do business with a project, which is what Redfox is.

They didn't lose anything, it's the providers that won't do business with redfox not reverse. As to dvdcrap,... We'll see you when you get back. Bye!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

If you want a license use Bitcoin, its fast , its easy and if you learn enough about it, you might just get rich. LOL

Why? Because they don't want to process payments for what they see as "piracy facilitating utilities", and it becomes even more hard when you're a project like redfox and not an actual company

Please people use Bitcoins, its not as hard as you think, once you have a wallet and have bought your amount you want to spend. You will have your license in less than 5 minutes. Plus you get an extra 10% off the price. Dont hesitate, do it now.

Please people use Bitcoins, its not as hard as you think, once you have a wallet and have bought your amount you want to spend. You will have your license in less than 5 minutes. Plus you get an extra 10% off the price. Dont hesitate, do it now.
Yes people, Bitcoin is like water on the planet Arrakis, to organizations like Redfox. It has a 300% appreciation value, proposed in the next 2 years. So everyone buy and spend more Bitcoins, I will also greatly appreciate it. Now that I think about it, could Redfox get a little Ethereum action going. I would really really appreciate that.

Yes people, Bitcoin is like water on the planet Arrakis, to organizations like Redfox. It has a 300% appreciation value, proposed in the next 2 years. So everyone buy and spend more Bitcoins, I will also greatly appreciate it. Now that I think about it, could Redfox get a little Ethereum action going. I would really really appreciate that.

Bitcoin is the easiest way to buy RedFox products that's the only reason I posted it and that's all we accept for the time being regarding crypto currency's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Question, why not paypal? This would prevent any problem with buying international, no? And for the fee, I don't remember how much it is but as I recall, it was lower then what Visa and MC are charging.

Question, why not paypal? This would prevent any problem with buying international, no? And for the fee, I don't remember how much it is but as I recall, it was lower then what Visa and MC are charging.
This has been answered a thousand times. Paypal wanted nothing to do with Slysoft, they want nothing to do with Redfox either. Take it up with Paypal.

Back