• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

trouble with clone BD

picmans56

My speed went from 1:30 min to 12 hours? I am not sure were to post this Sorry

My speed went from 1:30 min to 12 hours? I am not sure were to post this Sorry
You'd have to post a CloneBD log file (start processing, when it starts showing enormous duration, abort after a while, then save the log file).

Sorry figured it out. I screwed up and set it to best quality. So I was am idiot, but I do have another question. This maybe dumb also. I have been trying to burn the disc's and not having much luck. Than I saw it said it took over 23 gig for movie. I had it set for 25 gig blank but my blank only reads 22.5. So now I am trying custom setting but is this normal. Sorry it has been years since I have messed with this stuff. Will try not to bother u all again LOL. Thanks for any help.

That's perfectly normal. The 'blanks' industry works in multiples of 1000, BD25: 25,000,000,000 bytes (25 gigabyte). Computers however work with multiples of 2 or the closest one being 1024 (gibibytes). 25,000,000,000 / 1024³: approx 23,5GiBi actually available space out of which 22,5 will be used. That's probably 95-98% occupation.

You also don't WANT to get to the outer border and fill the last byte. The closer you get to the edge the bigger the chance for burn errors, especially with crappy blanks.

Wikipedia and Google can tell you more on the gigabytes vs gibibytes.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

It's the same thing with hard drives etc. Try and find even 1 new hard drive that yields what the box said. 1TB drive they say, you format it and *poof* it's down to 981GiBi of actual space. Did you just lose that space (19GB) because of formatting? No, that space was never there. That's were again that 1000 vs 1024 comes in again. This affects ANY storage medium, whether it's hard drives, cd's, dvd's,... All the way down to the 5,25" floppy drive :)

It's a complicated and long standing 'problem/fight/issue' what you like to call it.

Glad I could help, we're here for any other issues you may have or free education ;-)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

And I can personally vouch for the FREE Education here.

I have learned so much browsing these threads. Since I joined this awesome community way back in ( hold on I gotta look at my profile right quick) . (Here It Is)
Sep. 2 2007.

Thanks for All The Help and Knowledge Old-Timers (some of which are gone now and some are still here) you know who you are.
Thank You.

Back