• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blue Ray Conversion

BiTs2000

I am using AVS4YOU along with Anydvd v. 8.1.2.0 and trying to convert from Blue Ray disc to my hard drive so I can watch it from my hard drive using Powerdvd 17. Sometimes it will read the files so AVS4YOU can convert it and sometimes it can't. It is usually index.bdmv. Is there a way for Anydvd to read these files each time?

The way I know this is sometimes it reads the files as being an hour or so long, depending on the movie, and when it can't it read it, it reads it as less time than the movie. I don't copy it or I would use CloneBD.

Use AnyDVD itself to rip the DVD to hard drive - then convert that output.
PS - The Blu-Ray forum is down the hall - a Mod will kindly move your post soon.
-W

Use AnyDVD itself to rip the DVD to hard drive - then convert that output.
PS - The Blu-Ray forum is down the hall - a Mod will kindly move your post soon.
-W
I have done that and it creates the same files as the disc. Same situation. You say down the hall, what room number? j/k

AnyDVD does not convert at all. It only rips 1:1 identical to what's on the disc and decrypts. Any conversion problems are solely the responsibility of your conversion software and not AnyDVD's.

That said, you don't need to make physical copies to use CloneBD. It can convert to mobile format too.

Anyway, wrong section, moved.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Although it will take more space on your hard drive, another option is to rip the BD to your HD as an ISO and then you can use Virtual Clone Drive to watch it with your player as if it were seeing an actual disc. Works for me with even a simple player like MPC-HC (even for 3D features). Virtual Clone Drive is free and has other uses as well.

Last edited:
Although it will take more space on your hard drive, another option is to rip the BD to your HD as an ISO and then you can use Virtual Clone Drive to watch it with your player as if it were seeing an actual disc. Works for me with even a simple player like MPC-HC even for 3D features. Virtual Clone Drive is free and has other uses as well.
Sounds good....Thank You sir! I will try it.

Back