• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd (RedFox) and UHD/AACS 2.0 - There is hope

You're using an outdated version 8100. James removed the apparently flawed detection a few versions ago. He did say it was a quick firmware back back then when it got added. Couldn't say for sure it was 100% correct.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Of course, I had to take an old version, because this status window is no longer available but I wanted to see now what the status window now with a real UHD drive shows

Either way, set your drive region ;-)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

it looks like the guys at ULTRAHDCLUB did indeed crack aacs 2.0 as they have released ANOTHER rip (The Revenant), this time as a 59GB .mkv file. I wonder whether they are going to share how they are bypassing the protection. Maybe modified firmware?

Please point to one or more reputable news sources claiming it's been definitely cracked. Note, do NOT link to any torrent sites or anything like it.

it looks like the guys at ULTRAHDCLUB did indeed crack aacs 2.0 as they have released ANOTHER rip (The Revenant), this time as a 59GB .mkv file. I wonder whether they are going to share how they are bypassing the protection. Maybe modified firmware?
If AACS 2.0 is of no concern, why release a .mkv and not an .iso? Size should be almost the same.

it's an old release and still an hdmi capture.
plus no HDR and only X264

Nope. Its a DCP rip

IMG_9523.JPG IMG_9520.JPG IMG_9525.JPG
it's an old release and still an hdmi capture.
Can wait until later when I get in tonight to take a look at La La Land HDR capture.
It is by far the best visual HDR film out there,
Well until i see the Wall I guess.
Came out great!!

Last edited:
Like he's going to share that.....lol I'm sure. I'd be careful max. I'm sure the powers that be have Hollywood moles viewing these forums. 250 thousand fine 5 years in prison according to their warning. You have done wonderful work and helped birth the Kodi HDR project even though many have a hard time believing hdr10 is contrast and brightness past bt709 spectrum

Manix, have you tried John wick 2 ? it looks amazing, best HDR i've seen.
Sans titre-1.jpg
Sans titre-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back