• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lifetime licence still valid??

The real reason is the forum staff as well as the "RedFox project" don't like anything negative being posted.

That's just not based in fact.

There was a point where one of the admin told the mods to not close topics complaining about this issue. And for a while that is what happened. But now it's so far down the road there's really no need to discuss it anymore.

Why are you still here if all you want to do is troll and post negative comments?

In the words of William Shater, "GET A LIFE!" And go somewhere else!

C'mon Furry, it was Ferris that said something like that to the masses.
At the end of the movie he looked at the camera, broke the fourth wall, and made almost the same statement.
His word were "Why are you still here? It's over, go home"
In the words of Einstein, (or George Metesky, see if you can figure out who he is) "Extra credit for accuracy will be bestowed on the user"
A.

C'mon Furry, it was Ferris that said something like that to the masses.
At the end of the movie he looked at the camera, broke the fourth wall, and made almost the same statement.
His word were "Why are you still here? It's over, go home"
In the words of Einstein, (or George Metesky, see if you can figure out who he is) "Extra credit for accuracy will be bestowed on the user"
A.
"The Mad Bomber" ???

"The Mad Bomber" ???

old mick, you are 100% correct.

Crazy George planted 33 bombs around N.Y.C. in the 40s, and the 50s.
He actually didn't plant any during WW-2, claiming to be a patriot.
18 exploded, killing no one, but injuring 7 people, slightly to seriously.
His beef was with the power utility, whom he claimed injured him on the job in the late 30s, and then kicked him out withpout compensation.
He died a free man in 1993 at age 90 after spending 20 years in the rubber room at Creedmore.
Now you know more than you ever wanted to about George Metesky.
Plus you got the extra credit.
A.

it was Ferris that said something like that to the masses.

William Shatner, 1986, Saturday Night Live:

1986 is also when "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" was released. So why do you remember one but not the other?
Thanks for the Extra Credit.

Last edited:
This threads getting stupid, what's all this tittle tattle got to do with the original title..!(n)

Then dont read it, move on .

Such a predictable and an unwarranted reply from a so called unbias Super Moderator.

"Strange that" because like a lot of other members here I was under the impression that this was a members forum to voice their views, how wrong I was..!!

It's no wonder members here are so reluctant to voice their opinions if this is an example of the replies they can expect to receive in return from a Mod who really should be keeping their personal views to themselves unless it is relevant to the issue..

They may be off-topic yes, but redfox 1 is right. Don't like the posts, don't read them. That's all there is to it.

That said, back on topic please.

They may be off-topic yes, but redfox 1 is right. Don't like the posts, don't read them. That's all there is to it.

That said, back on topic please.

1) Agree they was off topic.
2) Redfox1 is out of order in this instance.
3) Most importantly: "How does one know they don't like a post if you don't read it"?..surely this is the point of a forum.
4) Stay on topic was the point of my original post, was it not?

Such a predictable and an unwarranted reply from a so called unbias Super Moderator.

"Strange that" because like a lot of other members here I was under the impression that this was a members forum to voice their views, how wrong I was..!!

It's no wonder members here are so reluctant to voice their opinions if this is an example of the replies they can expect to receive in return from a Mod who really should be keeping their personal views to themselves unless it is relevant to the issue..
You are pressing your luck , its been going on for awhile, it wont go on much longer. Sometimes I let the members that have helped here have some fun. Its just a way of showing my appreciation for their input. If you do not like that then please feel free not to read the posts. This a forum where if people are helpful, good clean fun is not out of order.

Last edited:
Some of us have been "here" since the old Slysoft boards opened up some 10-ish years ago.
There's only so many times you can tell someone to please:
"Read the sticky's", "Provide a logfile", "Set the drive region", "Change an obscure handbrake setting", tell us more than "won't work", etc etc....
Eventually we ether get snarky or otherwise go nuts... so a little fun helps. (and develops the bonds of "community" here).
Then there is the occasional troll that's here with nothing to contribute other than hate and discontent.
Those types make great "squeak toys" before the mods make them go away. <EG>
-W

Only so many times...

yet we still have to do it almost daily :p

Back