• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock | DTS HD Master

Keylonta

I'm trying out ReClock to see if it will fix blu-ray stuttering.

But when I use ReClock with PowerDVD 15 I lose the DTS HD Master, and the option in the PowerDVD audio setting for "Non-decoded high definition audio to external device" is no longer there. That's the setting that passes the DTS HD Master to my Amp.

I've only had a quick look at the ReClock settings, and tried setting it to "Accept bitstream formats", but I can't work out how to enable the DTS HD Master.

Does DTS HD Master work with ReClock?

Does DTS HD Master work with ReClock?
Yes, but newer PowerDVD versions won't allow it, probably because of security reasons....
That said, using bistream with ReClock really defeats its purpose, as it can't do its magic the way it should.

Back