• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My external BluRay Drive not seen with 8.1.1.2

LePousson

Hi guys !

I have an external drive, a Samsung SE-506, that is woking perfectly with PowerDVD or just the Windows Explorer.

But it can't be seen under AnyDVD 8.1.1.2 and so, can't be enabled and used ... My internal BluRay drive (Panasonic UJ272) is seen and working great (a bit too slow for ripping) ...

What can I do ? For info, I'm using W10 x64 ...

Thanks for the reply !

LePousson

Restart you machine while AnyDVD is running.
Be sure you drive is connected and the power button is on, on the external drive when you restart you computer.

I did that something like 10 times with no effect at all ... That's quite frustrating ...

There might be something like a little devil in my computer who did bother me with this drive ... Now, just after I saw your reply, the drive is recognized and seems to be working well ...

I am feeling ashamed cause I bothered you for nothing, but also quite upset towards either AnyDVD, my laptop, the drive or all of that ...

However, sorry for creating this topic which seems to be totally useless ...

LePousson

Don't be, though I'd still like to see that logfile.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back