• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CUDA Acel

Baberuth

Hello, I am using Windows 10 pro with a GTX 770 and I cant get CUDA to function (Grayed out) for CloneBD. I looked at the F.A.Q for this issue but do not exactly understand what to do. Thanks

Last edited:
Hello, I am using Windows 10 pro with a GTX 770 and I cant get CUDA to function (Grayed out) for CloneBD. I looked at the F.A.Q for this issue but do not exactly understand what to do. Thanks
What graphics adapter do you have?

As I said, I looked at the F.A.Q for this issue but do not exactly understand what to do. Thanks

It tells you step by step what you need to do.

CUDA (nVidia) does't work. What do i need to to?

We can't be sure until you do that.

That said, from the 2nd link, your GTX has 3.0 compute capability which is the bare minimum. It could be that it's just too old to be beneficial. Certain modern software encoders are faster than old discrete GPU's

You are incorrect, the GTX770 works great on CloneBD has for quite some time, but I lost CUDA after the last Win 10 upgrade

Didn't say it wouldn't work. I said as far as compute capability goes, 3.0 (which that card supports) is the bare minimum supported. Try reinstalling the nvidia drivers, think some other users here reported that doing that fixed it for them. That said, you still need to do what the first link states. Unless we get that output, there's little we can do as we've got no info to work with.

Tried other drivers now using most current 381.89 Don't understand instructions in fix don't see "open command prompt here". using win 10 version 1703 OS Build 15063.250

then you're not following instructions and not holding the [shift] button. "Open command prompt here" only opens when you shift+right click (as stated)

Yes I am following your poor instructions and I don't see it

There's nothing poor about it, works fine here. Go to the CloneBD folder, hold shift, then right click on some empty space WHILE HOLDING SHIFT. The context menu will appear and or will be somewhere in the middle usually.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

This Cuda thing has been driving me mad and ive finally figured it out after trying every suggestiona on earth. Well it fixed itself and hears why. Alot of people play games on the pc and alot of those games use hardware acceleration .This totally fixed the grayed out cuda .I started reinstalling my games from Origin like Sim City and The Sims 4 and it installes extra things to make my Nvidia graphics card work better so after playing a couple game i opened CloneBD and it was fixed after days and days of frustration and so many drivers. Now i know. Im sure this is whats going on no matter what Graphics card you have so the easy fix is to reinstall your games. At least the couple i have have done it. Probably the first one. mabe The Sims4 since i know there is a use hardware acceleration tick-box in its settings.
Had to put that out there because nothing else or any suggestions did a thing for me.
Good luck i know this info will help.

There's nothing poor about it, works fine here. Go to the CloneBD folder, hold shift, then right click on some empty space WHILE HOLDING SHIFT. The context menu will appear and or will be somewhere in the middle usually.

In the latest versions of Windows 10 you have to choose 'Open PowerShell window here' then type in 'cmd.exe' .......

I'm running anniversary update, collards command prompt exists and works just fine. I don't have to run anything else.

I'm using the 'Creators' update and it doesn't have that as an option, only the one I mentioned. CMD has been replaced with the PowerShell in the later updates since the Anniversary edition. There is an option in Windows to set it back to CMD in certain areas. but by default it is now PowerShell

Yeah I read about that. I'll worry about it when it happens. I need standard command shell for certain Android stuff.

Back