• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

La La Land Screen Pass

La La Land purchased from Best Buy. Log attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.2_Info_D_LA_LA_LAND.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
I just got "LA LA LAND" blu-ray from Netflix. None of my 3 blu-ray players would play it.
Your log file already shows that the disc was fixed at the time you created the log file.
Please explain what you mean by "None of my 3 blu-ray players would play it" - in what way wouldn't they play? What are those 3 players?
Also: wouldn't play the original? The copy?

I just contacted Neflix and they recommend to update the firmware. I'll do that but I get 2 blu-rays a week from Netflix without ever having this problem.

Ok Pete, let me read what I can see on my TV screen:

"Mismatch between disc and player region codes. See disc packaging for details"

And this is my "universal" player, that can play any country code or region code.

As for the other two players, the TV screen remains black all the time. The player that I normally use is Panasonic DMP-BDT110 (which is also 3D). The TV screen stays black when I insert this disc. No messages, no play, nothing.

Re-Ripped Bluray after the message. now the screen with copyright info is gone but at least one scene plays out of order

All the others: fixed now.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.2_Info_G_LA_LA_LAND.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Sorry Pete, I missed your last question. I didn't make any copy, I am talking about the original sent by Netflix. I was going to make a copy in the hope that AnyDVD would eliminate that "mismatch" or whatever that is, but I didn't.

This one does not show which playlist is correct and doesn't seem to match any of the segment maps posted on the MakeMKV forums either.

Based on some manual comparisons and analysis, I believe Playlist 00478.mpls to be the correct one on this particular disc. Hopefully the AnyDVD update will confirm or set me straight.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.2_Info_F_LA_LA_LAND.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I just checked my Panasonic DMP-BDT110's firmware. Yes, the one installed is the latest, so nothing that can be done thru the firmware. Then again, I get 2 blu-rays a week from Netflix but this is the first time I get this problem.

I just checked my Panasonic DMP-BDT110's firmware. Yes, the one installed is the latest, so nothing that can be done thru the firmware. Then again, I get 2 blu-rays a week from Netflix but this is the first time I get this problem.

That player is over six years old. Latest firmware was 4-7-2014. I have a friend, he just gave up on his BDP-80, firmware of 9-17-2015 - the laser gave out. He used that as an excuse to buy an OPPO UDP-205. Me, I'd settle for a Sony UBP-X800, but YMMV. just a thought...

Re-Ripped Bluray after the message. now the screen with copyright info is gone but at least one scene plays out of order

I checked and anydvd shows a playlist and I have re-ripped several times just to check. I deleted Bluray cache on my device. I just watched the movie using the actual Bluray and the ripped version within the first 15 minutes (like 2 scenes in) shows a scene with Emma Stones coffee stain audition before the scene that shows her getting the stain unlike on the actual Bluray. I'm guessing the incorrect playlist was loaded and saved for my version right?

"Mismatch between disc and player region codes. See disc packaging for details"
And this is my "universal" player, that can play any country code or region code.

The region code mismatch - AnyDVD probably asked you, what region the disc is from - what did you reply? The log file you posted looks like you said "region free". If you tell AnyDVD, that a disc is already region free, it will not touch region the code.

This one does not show which playlist is correct and doesn't seem to match any of the segment maps posted on the MakeMKV forums either.
Fix has been added.

Back