• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Office Christmas party

calcu007

When I use partial copy in CloneBD it only shows a resulting copy of 300-500mb, even if I select all titles and removed some languages options

Attachments

• christmasparty.cbdlog
    483.6 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_8.1.1.0_Info_E_Office_Christmas_Party.ziplog
    189.6 KB · Views: 1
When I use partial copy in CloneBD it only shows a resulting copy of 300-500mb, even if I select all titles and removed some languages options

For some reason, the main movie is clipped to only 1 second, I have no real explanation for that.
Unfortunately you aborted the copy before the main movie got processed, so that's not in the log file.

Doesn't matter - there should be a file

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Elaborate Bytes\CloneBD\cache\5a38573e85ff330553886561fba27b973e6f1028.cdt

Would you mind posting that? (It contains the disc-specific settings).

For some reason, the main movie is clipped to only 1 second, I have no real explanation for that.
Unfortunately you aborted the copy before the main movie got processed, so that's not in the log file.

Doesn't matter - there should be a file

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Elaborate Bytes\CloneBD\cache\5a38573e85ff330553886561fba27b973e6f1028.cdt

Would you mind posting that? (It contains the disc-specific settings).

Attachments

• 5a38573e85ff330553886561fba27b973e6f1028.cdt
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
I made othe log after it finished copying

Attachments

• officeparty.cbdlog
    502.3 KB · Views: 0
I made othe log after it finished copying

I can't say how it happened, but somehow the main movie got clipped down to a single frame.
On the selection page, you can simply click on the small yellow triangle at the top-left of the film-strip and select "undo clipping".
Or you can clear the cache entirely (settings -> general).
That should fix it.

I can't say how it happened, but somehow the main movie got clipped down to a single frame.
On the selection page, you can simply click on the small yellow triangle at the top-left of the film-strip and select "undo clipping".
Or you can clear the cache entirely (settings -> general).
That should fix it.
Thx, that worked

Back