• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Patriots Day

PontiacRide

Good Day,

Issue Backing Up DVD. Log File Attached. Any Info is appreciated. Have Tried Using Clone DVD2 2.9.3.3

Thanks in Advance.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.1_Info_E_PATRIOTS DAY.ziplog
    55.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
What is your problem?? If audio stops after 20 minutes -its cinvia-the disk has AACS(cinivia) Play on dvd player or blur-ray build before 2012.
I looked at log file everything looks okay but I am not an expert.

Last edited:
Good Day,

Issue Backing Up DVD. Log File Attached. Any Info is appreciated. Have Tried Using Clone DVD2 2.9.3.3

Thanks in Advance.
Looks like a defective / dirty disc / drive to me.

EDIT: It is a Lionsgate release, so I might be wrong, but from my first view I can't find anything nasty here...

Last edited:
Damn (cinivia) Hope this gets fixed...I don't have an old dvd player, nor do I want one...
I guess I'll play it on my CPU for now..

Thanks All,

I was suspecting the Disc to be an issue but noticed with Clonedvd2 it could not find the main title, and did not have the correct Time of title. Main Title would show 2 Min 08 Sec. I will Return for New Copy.

Thanks Again.

Damn (cinivia) Hope this gets fixed...I don't have an old dvd player, nor do I want one...

Scotton advised to use a Blu-Ray player built before 2012. The disc should play on any DVD player, old or new

Scotton advised to use a Blu-Ray player built before 2012. The disc should play on any DVD player, old or new
Its just Bluray Players made before 2012 do not have firmware that picks up the Cinavia signal, so you can just play your disc without interruption.

or the hardware, it's not just a firmware thing ^^

Update:
Cleaned Disc and was able to make a successful back Up Using 8.1.0.1, And CloneDvd2. All is well in the RedFox Realm :coolman:. Thanks all for the input and shout out to James for pointing me in the right direction. :thankyou:

V/r

Last edited:
You should always remove fingerprints, dust and crumbs before you feed a hungry dvd reader/writer.

Back