• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock doen't find framrate of 720p50 videos in PDVD15

H.Mulot

ReClock can't find a framrate of 720p50 videos (recorded from TV) while the monitor/beamer runs with 1080p24 in Power DVD 15. The window says: "unknown" and the video has incredible studdering. Horrible to look.
If I chose 25p manually, the video playback doesn't change, the studdering continues.
If I set the monitor to 25p, the video runs fine - but the sounds to high (because of 720p PAL-TV).

This only occurs with PDVD 15.
Playing the same videos with Power DVD 13, everything works fine.
But PDVD has a problem with these ISO-files and shows black as grey. So I would like to play them with PDVD 15.

Is there a chance of an update, that fixes this error?

This only occurs with PDVD 15.
Playing the same videos with Power DVD 13, everything works fine.
But PDVD has a problem with these ISO-files and shows black as grey. So I would like to play them with PDVD 15.
You might be able to adjust the video level with your graphic card settings.

Is there a chance of an update, that fixes this error?
Unlikely without a logfile.

Thanks for the answer.
I already adjusted the graphic card. But because with pdvd 15 everything works fine it's a Lot easier just to change the setting of the beamer.

How could I create A logfile to Show you what goes on in my PC while playing those files?

Thanks for the answer.
I already adjusted the graphic card. But because with pdvd 15 everything works fine it's a Lot easier just to change the setting of the beamer.

How could I create A logfile to Show you what goes on in my PC while playing those files?
In ReClock config you enable logfile creation. Check the manual. Logfile is created in your user documents directory.

I created a logfile. how can I send it to you? it's on my pc. I don't haven url.

I was busy moving to another village.
Now I bought PDVD15 (no trial anymore), but unfortunately the problem still occurs.
I'll upload the logfile and hope it works

Attachments

• reclock_log.zip
    3 MB · Views: 3
Hi
Unfortunately you didn't answer to my last post one year ago.
Today I tried PDVD 16 with ReClock and have the Same problem: ReClock doesn't find the framerate 720p50, so movies studder when playing them with 24 fps.
Still with PDVD 14 everything works fine.

Please Check my logfile
I'm looking forward to your answer

New logfile from today

Attachments

• reclock_log.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 4
According to your log it's PowerDVD 15 with ReClock 1.8.8.5. Why don't you try 1.9.0.0 stable or 1.9.0.3 beta (uses a new media estimator)?

I'm a little surprised to read that, because I am using 1.9.0.0 (installed 3 days ago). I don't know, why the log says, that I am using 1.8.8.5...
At the very end of the logfile 1.9.0.0 is listed.
But it also says that I am using windows 7, though my PC runs Windows 10...

I'm a little surprised to read that, because I am using 1.9.0.0 (installed 3 days ago). I don't know, why the log says, that I am using 1.8.8.5...
At the very end of the logfile 1.9.0.0 is listed.
But it also says that I am using windows 7, though my PC runs Windows 10...
Please delete old log before creating a new one. Why don't you use 1.9.0.3 (released 3 months ago)?

I thought that was a Beta-version...

but First of all: Thank you for answering!
I will delete the old log tomorrow, create a new one and upload it.

Gesendet mit tapatalk von meinem BlackBerry | Priv

Unfortunately the problem still exists with 1.9.0.3
I'll attach the new logfile
though I deleted the old logfile, the new one stills says that my pc runs with win /
7 - but it definitely is windows 10.

Attachments

• reclock_log.txt
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • reclock_log.txt
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Unfortunately the problem still exists with 1.9.0.3
I'll attach the new logfile
though I deleted the old logfile, the new one stills says that my pc runs with win /
7 - but it definitely is windows 10.
ReClock only knows about Windows 7. I have no idea what PowerDVD 15 doesn't like, sorry.

Back