• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD from Bluray?

R

Red Fox

I could not find the relevant posting, so I apologize if there is one. A link to it would be appreciated.
I want to transcribe Bluray into DVD with only certain dubbed languages. Is that possible with RedFox products? If yes, what would I need and how would I go about it?

If you mean convert to mpeg2 for a standard DVD then no none of the Redfox/Elby products do that. I think BD rebuilder has that option under 'Alternative Movie only output'

I apologize but I do not know if mpeg2 is same as "Bluray." Assuming it is, then yes, "convert to mpeg2 [ =? Bluray] for a standard DVD" is my goal. I'll google it, but just in case, what is "BD Rebuilder"?

mpeg 2 is the video format used on DVD's (and some Blu-rays). To make it complaint for a standard DVD it needs to be converted to Mpeg 2 at standard def frame size.

BD Rebuilder is a conversion program, use Google to search for it

I feel certain that conversion from Blu-ray to DVD was on the original list of features for CloneBD but it's definitely not there now. For me, what it can do now and the pending full support for 3D is most important. Being able to convert to DVD would make it a very complete product but is this feature in big demand?

In big demand, i doubt it. You also have to realise that if it were to get added it be with the same consequences as with bdrb. Likely loss of any and all original menus.

I would expect to lose menus with this feature, but agree that this feature probably is not in big demand.

Google "vso Blu-ray Converter." This can down convert the decrypted Blu-ray iso into DVD format, but like Bd-Rebuilder, you lose the menus.

Back