• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD does not recognize DVDs anymore after first copy

robert123

Hi!
I'm using CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD. Everything works well until the first copy, but than no DVD is recognized anymore, neither by CloneDVD2 nor by Windows Explorer (Windows 10). Strangely I can still see the DVD correctly displayed in AnyDVD, but in no other program.
After rebooting everything is ok again until the first copy, than again no DVD is recognized.
Very strange behaviour, aby ideas what to do?
Regards, Robert
PS: For AnyDVD I am using the 21-days trial version.

Hi!
I'm using CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD. Everything works well until the first copy, but than no DVD is recognized anymore, neither by CloneDVD2 nor by Windows Explorer (Windows 10). Strangely I can still see the DVD correctly displayed in AnyDVD, but in no other program.
After rebooting everything is ok again until the first copy, than again no DVD is recognized.
Very strange behaviour, aby ideas what to do?
Regards, Robert
PS: For AnyDVD I am using the 21-days trial version.
PLEASE read this before you post

HAVE PROBLEMS? Some initial CloneDVD points before you post

How to burn a proper backup with CloneDVD2

Please check out these links so that you can give more info to the mods/people here more expert than myself, so that you get the help that you requested.

:)

Back