• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Arrival

RichMc

After AnyDVD did it's stuff I attempted to back up with Clone, there was no information in the quality slider and wouldn't make my back up. After unchecking in AnyDVD "Remove annoying titles less shorter than (0.5min)" the quality slider filled in and I could proceed with the back up. It seems something was stopping Clone from detecting the length of the DVD. Log attached if it's of use, this is with remove etc. unchecked, if it's no help I can post a log with it checked.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.0_Info_E_ARRIVAL.ziplog
    146.7 KB · Views: 3
This is the log with remove titles shorter than checked and clone not working.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.0_Info_E_ARRIVAL.ziplog
    146.9 KB · Views: 1
That function in AnyDVD isn't perfect. AnyDVD guesses which clips it thinks are 'useless' but is not always correct. This can have unintentional effects like that one (and the same applies when used on Blu-ray). Therefore it's recommended to remove clips through CloneDVD in your case, the right way.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Thanks Ch3vr0n, in the many many years of AnyDVD use I've never encounted this before, so today is a good day as I've learnt something new! Thanks again.

Back