• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bitcoin Customer Feedback

And you must trust that the company where you exchange dollars/etc. to bitcoin that it's not misusing your bank data, perhaps infiltrated by a secret service.
But I hope I'm wrong and someone has the nerves and can explain why bitcoin is not as "bad" as I speculate.

But surely normal bank transactions are not more secure anyways. :)

Last edited:
And you must trust that the company where you exchange dollars/etc. to bitcoin that it's not misusing your bank data, perhaps infiltrated by a secret service.
But I hope I'm wrong and someone has the nerves and can explain why bitcoin is not as "bad" as I speculate.

But surely normal bank transactions are not more secure anyways.
It happens to be the safest form of payment besides handing cash to someone, in the world today. and no I am not going to go into a long explanation, its something that you can google on the internet and easily learn about it and find out for yourself. Its not that difficult. If you have an issue PM me, I will help you as much as possible.

Safest method after payment in cash, but still not safe enough:p

No I hope you're right.
I'm discussing the topic with my father.
The topic and all its background is too complex for me.

Safest method after payment in cash, but still not safe enough:p

No I hope you're right.
I'm discussing the topic with my father.
The topic and all its background is too complex for me.
Have you ever bought anything on the internet? If you have you must have paid somehow. Are you comfortable with Visa, buy a Prepaid Visa. A member posted this thread, maybe it will help you. https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/paying-with-a-visa-card-when-you-dont-have-a-visa-card.70946/

Yes, I have got a Visa Prepaid card from my bank (no fees). Bought an AnyDVD HD LT License with that without any issues. :)

I was a bit sceptical with that blockchain.
Those secret services surveilling the whole internet anyways, which wallet is exchanging money to bitcoin on which service, which bank is connected, mixing services used, pressuring them if s.o. specific under surveillance should use it in the future again IP addresses etc.

However those artcles wrote bitcoin could be safer on this surveillance thing when knowing how to use it (smaller values)
(And of course it's an important method for here as others like visa sometimes blocked.)
To be fair credit card is certainly not safer, bitcoin perhaps is.

Yes, I have got a Visa Prepaid card from my bank (no fees). Bought an AnyDVD HD LT License with that without any issues. :)

I was a bit sceptical with that blockchain.
Those secret services surveilling the whole internet anyways, which wallet is exchanging money to bitcoin on which service, which bank is connected, mixing services used, pressuring them if s.o. specific under surveillance should use it in the future again IP addresses etc.

However those artcles wrote bitcoin could be safer on this surveillance thing when knowing how to use it (smaller values)
(And of course it's an important method for here as others like visa sometimes blocked.)
To be fair credit card is certainly not safer, bitcoin perhaps is.
Thank you for supporting the project. Please do not worry about the blockchain, privacy is what its all about.

Had a lifetime license with Slysoft for a good 5 years, and now I've bought a couple of new blurays I thought it was time to get a new license, seeing there is 20% discount now.
I only have a MasterCard so I tried the whole Circle tutorial by Sabertooth (great tutorial, btw). Unfortunately after a few steps like setting up two-factor authentication and changing my account to bitcoin I received an e-mail asking to send in a scan of both sides of my ID and a selfie. I'm not sure I'll go through with that, it's too much of a hassle and frankly I'm a bit suspicious of Circle's sudden need for an ID as well as sending a foreign website personal information not even local webshops require. So all in all, my experience with bitcoin is that it's too complicated to get in to, especially if I'm only going to use it for this one single transaction.

Had a lifetime license with Slysoft for a good 5 years, and now I've bought a couple of new blurays I thought it was time to get a new license, seeing there is 20% discount now.
I only have a MasterCard so I tried the whole Circle tutorial by Sabertooth (great tutorial, btw). Unfortunately after a few steps like setting up two-factor authentication and changing my account to bitcoin I received an e-mail asking to send in a scan of both sides of my ID and a selfie. I'm not sure I'll go through with that, it's too much of a hassle and frankly I'm a bit suspicious of Circle's sudden need for an ID as well as sending a foreign website personal information not even local webshops require. So all in all, my experience with bitcoin is that it's too complicated to get in to, especially if I'm only going to use it for this one single transaction.
I completely understand the hassle of identity verification putting you off. I'll only say that Circle is based in Boston and none of that verification information is sent to Redfox so your information does stay in the US. Paying with bitcoin, you could provide Redfox with totally false information and just collect your license key at the end. I did it that way and it worked just fine.

After trying to buy the software (I still have not been successful), I am concerned that the new Redfox may not survive. Circle has it flagged as a pirating company and my payment did not go through. I recently tried twice on my Visa and it was declined because of the processor twice. I called my bank and the guy stayed on the phone with me while I tried a third time. This time it was not denied, but did not go all the way through either. It said payment in process.

My concern is this. Redfox needs revenue to stay in business. It is REALLY hard to make a purchase. I tried 4 times with Circle and then three more times with my Visa. I am not sure how many people would do that. I think many people that would buy are not able to do so easily and may give up and strangle the revenues of the company. I truly hope this does not happen. It stinks that the legal systems are making it so hard to buy from you guys. Hopefully though my purchase went through and you at least got a little bit more revenue.

Circle has it flagged as a pirating company
No, not at all. They flagged your purchase as 'piracy purchase', pirating/abusing Circle's infrastructure as payment gateway.

I am concerned that the new Redfox may not survive
Don't worry, we'll survive. Just a few people are having problems with their payment and trying to get help in forums. All the millions and trillions of people purchased without any problems will have no reason to post here.

And: the transaction of your last purchase finally went through.

Thank you for your support, even more when you are concerned...

I decided to buy a CDVD Mobile license before the discount expired.
I used Circle as my BTC provider so as to qualify for the extra 10%. (first time use of BTC)
I purposely didn't use anybodys instructions, to see if I was smart enough to figure it out on my own.
It went very smoothly. I slowed down and scratched my head for a couple of minutes, until I realized that I had to enter the Redfox send to BTC address, and the amount of BTC manually.
For some reason I thought that it would all happen by itself, like magic.
I got my mobile LTL eMail in about 3 minutes.
I am left with 74 cents in my BTC wallet at Circle.
Cool!
Art.

...I am watching you :sneaky:

Reading the forums it looks like it takes several days to get bitcoin with Coinbase. ??

Is there a way to get Bitcoin instantly? and then immediately transfer to Electrum?

Pretty easy using coinbase and then move to Electrum. One word of caution on Electrum though, it defaults to mBTC which is actually a lot easier to convert (less decimals). So my first shot I put in the required amount from the redfox order transaction and ended up transferring .095 mBTC, so like 1/10 or 1% of what I needed to send. Once I figured that out I switched Electrum from mBTC to BTC to match.

Six of one, half a dozen of another, but just a FYI on the initial settings of Electrum.

Pretty easy using coinbase and then move to Electrum. One word of caution on Electrum though, it defaults to mBTC which is actually a lot easier to convert (less decimals). So my first shot I put in the required amount from the redfox order transaction and ended up transferring .095 mBTC, so like 1/10 or 1% of what I needed to send. Once I figured that out I switched Electrum from mBTC to BTC to match.

Six of one, half a dozen of another, but just a FYI on the initial settings of Electrum.
Plus with Electrum you can always recover your wallet if you write down the seed sentence and hide it on a USB drive and also print out a copy . So if your hard drive dies you can recover your wallet.

Curse You Virwox... $100 = $75.00 in Bitcoin couldn't buy the Lifetime, settled for 3 year as I certainly wasn't going to deposit more money into Virwox. Bitcoin Great, but owie on the conversion fees :banghead:

Coinbase notified me today that they're canceling my account with them, saying, in their words, that I'm using Coinbase to extract money for illicit purposes, i.e., purchasing a license from something like the RedFox project.

So, once I can get the $ that I have left on my Coinbase account, it'll be closed.

You paid with Bitcoin? Then please share your Bitcoin experiences here, Thanks!
I attempted multiple times to use my visa directly to pay with no success. The first attempt, my credit card company blocked it pending my approval. When I tried again, it did not work telling me it needs manual processing. Waited again, and nobody could get it pushed through. I then signed up for coinbase, loaded my credit card info into the site. Scanned the code given at checkout with Bitcoin from the invoice on the Redfox site. Put the amount of Bitcoin required into coinbase, bought Bitcoin, and scanned code to load info for payment to Redfox. Quick, and easy transaction!! :).

Back