• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bought AnyDVD HD, Lifetime Licenses key awaiting key by e-mail.

gameowl

Hi I bought an AnyDVD HD Lifetime Licenses key last night. My credit card was successfully charged by your payment processor. You have my funds. My card had to be manually processed. I'm just awaiting by e-mail my licenses key. I don't have an order number I didn't save it. But the same e-mail address I registered my account with on this forums is the same e-mail address I inputted when buying my key.

I'm proud to jump on board to RedFox lifetime AnyDVD HD Licenses. As I have a lifetime licenses already for CloneDVD2 and CloneBD.

Check your Junk mail or look for something with a weird name that has an attachment. Watch out for malware if you click on the wrong item. Your risk...

If your card had to be manually processed then they don't have the funds yet, what you're seeing is the charge notice on the card.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

If your card had to be manually processed then they don't have the funds yet, what you're seeing is the charge notice on the card.

OH okay, because the funds were taking out of my bank account. I checked my on-line banking. $95.62 was taken out (that's with the 20% off promotion going on)

Well then maybe you're one of the lucky ones currently that did actually go through. Check all your (web)mail folders, maybe it went to your spam folder. If not, it's a case for @Ivan or @Jill Anderson

Well then maybe you're one of the lucky ones currently that did actually go through. Check all your (web)mail folders, maybe it went to your spam folder. If not, it's a case for @Ivan or @Jill Anderson

I sent Ivan a private message. He'll look into this I'm sure of and I'll get my key e-mailed to me. I've never had a problem with RedFox.

No need for PM's, that's why I @ tagged him. He'll get the notification of this topic ;-)

No need for PM's, that's why I @ tagged him. He'll get the notification of this topic ;-)

OH okay Ch3vr0n. Thank you very much. I bought last year in May a one year RedFox AnyDVD HD license just to make sure everything would still be operational. And everything is with RedFox. So I'm jumping on board to a lifetime license now. I already have lifetime licenses for CloneDVD2 and CloneBD.

@gameowl, you should have your license in your inbox now.

Your order has been tagged by our system for manual review before passing it to our PSP, so a human (in this case it was me) had to approve it first.

Thank you for supporting our project!

@gameowl, you should have your license in your inbox now.

Your order has been tagged by our system for manual review before passing it to our PSP, so a human (in this case it was me) had to approve it first.

Thank you for supporting our project!
Ivan, I got the key I downloaded it and installed it. And now AnyDVD HD says it's forever for updates or something like that. THNAK YOU SO MUCH. I will and have always supported RedFox.

Glad I could help. Welcome to the Fox den :)

A recommendation for anyone purchasing Key(s) from RedFox store. For ALL the users PAYING by CC will have their keyfile(s) instantly available page 4/4 [as long as a manual processing isn't necessary].
The same applies to bitcoin you just have to refresh the page {F5} after the bitcoin purchase has passed the checks.

@Ivan , @RedFox 1 , or any web Administrator. Maybe there needs to be a screenshot of this on the main page to explain it. I just really hate seeing users who have purchased licensing not be able to use it because they are waiting for a email for no reason in most cases.

Thanks @nebostrangla for suggesting this, but gameowl never got the download link on 4/4 since his order got hold back for manual review.
I actually was referring to more than just that user. Seems a lot of users only wait for the email and that they have no idea that it is instantly available for download. It is a very common thing on here that could easily be addressed for future purchases.

Ivan, I got the key I downloaded it and installed it. And now AnyDVD HD says it's forever for updates or something like that. THNAK YOU SO MUCH. I will and have always supported RedFox.
Yeah...about that one little detail...Forever doesn't exist anymore. They really should change it to, "Free updates until the fat lady sings or her cows come home".

Yeah...about that one little detail...Forever doesn't exist anymore. They really should change it to, "Free updates until the fat lady sings or her cows come home".
My "Fat Lady" can't sing and I have no cows!!! :rockingchair:

Back