• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

mechaic resurrection

teragor

i have mechanic resurrection us version .. i am having a hard time finding the correct play list for it. i need some help on this please here it is please finding the coorect mpls please. it jumps around from sceen to sceen so it is not playing in order of function

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.5_Info_E_MECHANIC_RESURRECTION.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
i have mechanic resurrection us version .. i am having a hard time finding the correct play list for it. i need some help on this please

You will need to post an AnyDVD logfile from the original disc (or protected ISO) and a developer will come by and fix it.

i posted all of the information i hope you need in my first thread. thanks for any help

i posted all of the information i hope you need in my first thread. thanks for any help
It's all in your status window:
Java BD protection good playlists: 393

It's all in your status window:
Java BD protection good playlists: 393
i not pc smart where do i look for the status window at. and thanks for your help

Double click the fox tray icon, and it'll open directly at the status window :)

Back