• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trolls Movie...New copy protection method? Timestamp corruption?

Logs attached, as promised. Thanks again for everything, and thanks for AnyDVD!!!!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.4_Info_D_TROLLS.ziplog
    214.6 KB · Views: 1
  • TROLLS-CloneDVD2.9.3.3.log.txt.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 2
Logs attached, as promised. Thanks again for everything, and thanks for AnyDVD!!!!
There is a newer beta available, 8.0.9.5, you should consider updating to that.

AnyDVD's betas improve and fix how it works with each incremental release, so updating to the newest beta is highly recommended when they become available.

I personally update with each release, beta or regular.

There is a newer beta available, 8.0.9.5, you should consider updating to that.

AnyDVD's betas improve and fix how it works with each incremental release, so updating to the newest beta is highly recommended when they become available.

I personally update with each release, beta or regular.
Oh wow, it literally came out yesterday. Yes, I too try to keep as up to date as possible. I'm going to start checking the forums regularly as a matter of course.

UPDATE: Latest ziplog attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.5_Info_D_TROLLS.ziplog
    215 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Oh wow, it literally came out yesterday.
There have been times in the past when several betas were released within just a few hours.

Those quick fixes were helped by posting log files.

The support by RedFox can't be beat. :D

I am not mentioning this just for you, others need to be gently reminded the only way the RedFox Team (and the more knowledgeable users) can help to fix problems with AnyDVD is by helping the Devs with up-to-date AnyDVD log files. :)

others need to be gently reminded the only way the RedFox Team (and the more knowledgeable users) can help to fix problems with AnyDVD is by helping the Devs with up-to-date AnyDVD log files. :)
Our job is to "beat" a logfile out of people, that's made from the offending DVD, and with the current beta.(That's no easy trick sometimes!)-W
So many contradictions...Good cop, bad cop?

Last edited:
There have been times in the past when several betas were released within just a few hours.

Those quick fixes were helped by posting log files.

The support by RedFox can't be beat. :D

I am not mentioning this just for you, others need to be gently reminded the only way the RedFox Team (and the more knowledgeable users) can help to fix problems with AnyDVD is by helping the Devs with up-to-date AnyDVD log files. :)
All good points! Thanks for clarifying, @FurryGuy

Back