• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any plans for MAC compatibility?

xewkija6

Just curious, my surface pro can't seem to have enough power to power up my blu ray reader, but mac does it fine.

Just curious, my surface pro can't seem to have enough power to power up my blu ray reader, but mac does it fine.
Triple no. And what does this software have to do with not being able to power your blu ray reader-that's not a RedFox or Elbytes problem.

Elbybytes lol. Elaborate bytes you mean :p

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Triple no. And what does this software have to do with not being able to power your blu ray reader-that's not a RedFox or Elbytes problem.
So you don't die in ignorance: his Windows Tablet-PC can't power his BD reader.

@xewkija6
You can use a active/self powered USB hub.
btw. have you already tried while charging your Surface Pro ?

So you don't die in ignorance: his Windows Tablet-PC can't power his BD reader.
@xewkija6
You can use a active/self powered USB hub.
btw. have you already tried while charging your Surface Pro ?
Great so now we go to personal attacks...geeze laweeze how low can we go. Again not a RedFox or Elaborate bytes problem. If one doesn't understand they will never understand.

In german it's a well known turn of phrase without being insulting to say "jemanden nicht dumm sterben lassen" - which means to don't leave someone with a wrong impression/opinion of something.
I thought it's the same in english.

Great so now we go to personal attacks...geeze laweeze how low can we go. Again not a RedFox or Elaborate bytes problem. If one doesn't understand they will never understand.

I'm as bemused as you sound about the fact you don't understand the question. Let's spell it out...

"I only own two computers. One is a PC that can't use my DVD drive for unknown reasons, the other is a Mac that can use the DVD drive. The former runs Windows, the latter runs macOS. Hence, is there a Mac version planned?"

Getting it yet? :p

It sounds like it's a big fat no anyway...clearly isn't worth the hassle of actually writing something new for...

I'm as bemused as you sound about the fact you don't understand the question. Let's spell it out...
"I only own two computers. One is a PC that can't use my DVD drive for unknown reasons, the other is a Mac that can use the DVD drive. The former runs Windows, the latter runs macOS. Hence, is there a Mac version planned?"
Getting it yet? :p
It sounds like it's a big fat no anyway...clearly isn't worth the hassle of actually writing something new for...
RedFox for the most part already said No. I don't care what bemused you - you refused to listen to what they said AFAIK they don't plan to make a Mac version.

Last edited:
It has been explained that because of Apple control over their OS and RedFox being required to reveal its code it will not happen complain to Apple or create a virtual windows machine.

It has been explained that because of Apple control over their OS and RedFox being required to reveal its code it will not happen complain to Apple or create a virtual windows machine.
I think this isn't what they wanted to hear.....

Honestly,there shouldn't be any Mac compatibility. Redfox should only be for Windows.

Last edited:
Easy on the language, post edited. Mac is just as capable an OS as Windows is. Linux isn't going to happen either

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

RedFox for the most part already said No. I don't care what bemused you - you refused to listen to what they said AFAIK they don't plan to make a Mac version.

I don't care what bemused you either, cranky. Why don't you get a massage, play a round of golf or have the stick surgically removed, instead of sitting on a forum getting angry because people ask questions, which is one of many reasons the forum exists in the first place. Chill.

Back