• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD disc failure

offspring991

Having trouble with a particular disc, 10 Cloverfield Lane. Getting an internal transcoder error. Can anyone tell me what's causing this?

Attachments

• log.cbdlog
    69.1 KB · Views: 3
I'm now getting an identical message for Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice.

I'm also getting "Warning: read errors detected. Converting this disc may fail or have undesired results" on multiple other discs.

If it's worth noting, these are all iso files that I'm converting to MKV.

I had no problems with Batman V Superman (Ultimate Edition).

Barcode: 8392953313
CloneBD v1.1.3.3
AnyDVD HD: 8.0.9.4

Also as a side note, I've tried converting some of the exact same files with MakeMKV, and they all went through fine. So the issue doesn't appear to be hard drive/file related.

@Pete you may want to chime in on this. As you did ask in a different topic to try that setting if someone had this issue.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

So that toggle appears to have fixed the problem for certain movies, but not all. I'm running into a couple different issues here across several of my iso files, and it's driving me a little crazy lol.

The files all play perfectly fine when mounted. However, when I go to convert the iso to an MKV, I run into one of two problems. I either get a failure in CloneBD similar to the disc/log I attached in my original post, or I get a failure in MakeMKV. These problems can either manifest individually (errors in one but not the other) or in both applications. Discs erroring in one application that convert successfully in the other all appear to play successfully.

However, even when they successfully convert, I run another problem. Roughly 1 in 5 movies convert without an audio track, at all. As far as I can tell, this only seems to be affecting movies that error in CloneBD, but work in MakeMKV. Batman v Superman is one of them, 10 Cloverfield lane is another. Super confused by this, considering they all play perfectly when mounted as an iso.

As an update to this, I downloaded a 3rd application, HandBrake, and it seems to successfully pick up any discs that fail to convert in CloneBD, or that convert in MakeMKV missing audio. It's a real pain in the ass having to do this through 3 different applications lol, but so far I haven't run into any of my movies that fail all 3 applications (fingers crossed).

I know this isn't the place to ask about the missing audio thing with MakeMKV, but has anyone been able to look at the attached log file and explain why that disc is being kicked back by CloneBD? I've got a dozen other examples so far in my collection of ~160 ISOs, I can provide more logs if needed.

but has anyone been able to look at the attached log file and explain why that disc is being kicked back by CloneBD?
Elby are going to release an update, that addresses this problem. Apparently, it's just some dumb timing issue and doesn't really have to do with the source.

Ah ok, good to know. I don't suppose we have a release timeline or a beta version we can download, do we?

Same answer as last time, no. Elby doesn't do ETA's either.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

Back