• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio Sync issues Nice Guys with Generic MP4/AVC

RONMAN101

Hey Guys. thanks for still being in business. I'm having some sync problems with Nice Guys, using the Generic MP4 for 720P output. The movie plays great, but the audio looses it sync around 1/2 way (1 hr) through the movie. The video pops and the audio goes out of sync. Since I did not save any of the prior slysloft versions (Last was Frank's Beta that sents emails to slysoft), I was hoping to download them from within the forum sync section to see if those versions would resolve the issue, but all of the links point back to "dead" SlySoft site. Do you have any of those versions stored so I can download and test this out for you guys, or do I need to provide some information for you on the current version?
My process for conversion has always been the same (last 4 years). I use CloneDVD to write the Audio/Video folders to my harddrive, then use CloneDVDMobile to Rip it to MP4 (Rip Video disk takes too long). I also tried Nice Guys from the DVD, and it came back the exact same way. Also tried this with the Samsung Galaxy option, same issue.

Hey Guys. thanks for still being in business. I'm having some sync problems with Nice Guys, using the Generic MP4 for 720P output. The movie plays great, but the audio looses it sync around 1/2 way (1 hr) through the movie. The video pops and the audio goes out of sync. Since I did not save any of the prior slysloft versions (Last was Frank's Beta that sents emails to slysoft), I was hoping to download them from within the forum sync section to see if those versions would resolve the issue, but all of the links point back to "dead" SlySoft site. Do you have any of those versions stored so I can download and test this out for you guys, or do I need to provide some information for you on the current version?
My process for conversion has always been the same (last 4 years). I use CloneDVD to write the Audio/Video folders to my harddrive, then use CloneDVDMobile to Rip it to MP4 (Rip Video disk takes too long). I also tried Nice Guys from the DVD, and it came back the exact same way. Also tried this with the Samsung Galaxy option, same issue.
What you don't mention and might be helpful is what version(s) you are using/have. Maybe we can get @Ivan to put a 1.8.0.2 working link in the Regression/Audio Sync problem sticky.

Last edited:
Sorry about that (Dummy me), I'm completely up-to-date on downloads. Using the latest version of CloneDVDMobile 1.9.5.0 and the 8.0.9.0 of AnyDVD. Prior to that, I was using the sly 1.9.0.4 I believe. This is the first one that I have had issues with since the prior fix.

using the Generic MP4 for 720P output.
That's not right.
CloneDVD mobile is for DVD's (SD/Standard Definition). 720p would make that HD/High Definition.
By default, CloneDVD mobile doesn't do "720p" for Generic MP4/AVC.
As you can see below, the highest for SD is 540(p).

Code:
[* Generic MP4/AVC]
Res1=320x240
Res2=480x360
Res3=640x480
Res4=720x540
ResAna1=320x180
ResAna2=480x270
ResAna3=640x360
ResAna4=720x404
ResAna5=852x480

upload_2017-1-7_17-55-58.png
Sure looks like 720 by 480! That equates to 1 megapixel, exactly what a DVD standard is!
Of course, that answer does not help out with my audio sync issue.

That's because it's called 480p (us DVD). The pal equivalent is 576p

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Downloaded and installed 1.8.0.2 and ran Nice Guys against this. Got this error message a few minutes into it. Let me know if this helps out in any way.

Attachments

• NEWGUYS ERROR FROM 1802.txt
    231.8 KB · Views: 4
I am having audio sync issues with the four Die Hard DVDs. CloneDVDmobile is 1.9.5.0, anyDVD is 8.2.3.0.

I am having audio sync issues with the four Die Hard DVDs. CloneDVDmobile is 1.9.5.0, anyDVD is 8.2.3.0.
Try finding the 1.2.0.1 version. You won't have any issue on any DVD.

Back