• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Strange subtitle issues with OPPO 103D & 1.1.3.3.

Jeff53404

Subtitles work flawlessly on my PC but on my OPPO 103D, this latest version of CloneBD (1.1.3.3.) exhibits some strange subtitle behaviors. I have not updated my OPPO firmware and the previous CloneBD versions, at least for the past year, have also performed flawlessly. My last posted issue was with version 1.0.5.5.

When I am watching a movie and turn on subs, it takes about 10 seconds for the subs to show. When I turn the subs off, the last sub remains on the screen for approximately 20 seconds even though the spoken dialogue is continuing.

An unusual problem is shown in the photo of my TV. Activating the subs menu turns the subs off even though I have an English track selected. Subs should continue to show as I have selected a track. If the setting times out, subs will reappear. Prior versions of CloneBD would have continued to show the subtitles with the subs menu on.

Profile is MKV Passthrough

Attachments

• subtitle issue with OPPO 103D.cbdlog
    203.3 KB · Views: 1
  • tv picture showing sub issue.jpg
    tv picture showing sub issue.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
No change with 1.1.4.0. I attached a DVD style subs log as the subs won't show at all using this style. This was also true in 1.1.3.3 but I neglected to mention that. The problem with PGS style subs remains.

Attachments

• PGS Log File.cbdlog
    148.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DVD subs Log File.cbdlog
    148.3 KB · Views: 0
Success with 1.1.5.0. I was using MKV Passthrough and I need to select DVD style subs for everything to work as it should but that's okay.

Great work.

Back