• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Yet another Lifetime License thread!

Joshua H

As I'm sure this will be promptly deleted/locked, as a buyer I at least wanted to express thoughts. I'm an IT consultant and have referred a plethora of customers to purchase the software over the years.

I'm certainly pleased that someone has picked up the torch and has made the necessary changes to make things work going forward. So, many thanks for doing so.

However, my opinion is that if you're not to offer any concession to license owners of SlySoft, it would only seem fair that you wouldn't benefit from the existing code that our purchases helped to create. This obviously saves you an unfathomable number of coding hours. Although it isn't likely to happen, the best scenario for everyone to be content would be for the new team to write an entirely new piece of software. This way, no one in their right mind would question full payment for such a new piece of software.

Obviously the new software avenue isn't mutually beneficial at all -- hundreds of developer hours rewriting code that's already in-hand and working? Doesn't make business sense! Just use the existing code, whilst offering a modest concession to prior LTL owners. Of course this is less of an option now, because of the RedFox purchases to consider.

I'm truly sorry to beat a dead horse as I know that so many have posted such topics as this. But it feels wrong to withhold purchase and recommendation without at least explaining. It just doesn't feel right, much as I wish it did.

Hopefully someone will have a response that convinces me otherwise. But I honestly won't be offended if the post is deleted, but would like the comments to make it to someone's ear at least.

Thanks for reading!
Josh

You are over a year too late, maybe we will have a 20 discount at the next holiday season, or sooner. You can buy a new license right now using Bitcoin and get a 10% discount. This has been explained many times, I am sure you can do a search and find it easily. Hope to see you registered soon.

Constructive criticism with all due respect. NO, I'm not whining about the 'kaput' Any DVD 'lifetime' although I had one.
I would have difficulty putting myself in your shoes; watching my happy customers pack it up and leave.
It has been nearly a month now with repeated promises that VISA will be accepted 'soon' for a new purchase I attempted to make [read: Money$$ in YOUR pocket]. After the initial purchase denial, the fraud department of my VISA assured me on TWO separate occasions the charge was 'now authorized'. I made your Accounting Department aware the charge was now authorized both times, but it still failed for some [other] reason?? I briefly looked into Bitcoin and personally perceived it as a PITA. Having my credit card information 'hanging-out' somewhere in China for a month, honestly, has given me the willies. So today I cancelled the (20% off) standing order.
Has anyone considered another reputable 'middleman' who can carry your water for you? These guys sure aren't. Appears to me RedFox is bleeding-GREEN!
Enjoyed being part of your clientele while with you.. :thankyou:

Constructive criticism with all due respect. NO, I'm not whining about the 'kaput' Any DVD 'lifetime' although I had one.
Unfortunately this has already been beaten like a dead horse already. Read the story and discussion that were closed as result of posters trying to make posting where there is nothing to be had. Your Visa problem is that Visa not RedFox if your not willing to call and talk to the Customer Service to permit this purchase or the VISA is blocked from making overseas purchase then there is nothing RedFox can do about it.

Could someone explain what the Chinese Middleman is doing that is causing the Visa payments to fail. My bank advised me some time ago that they had "reservations" about the middleman because of what my bank considered to be fraudulent activities. In addition to this the Chinese governments regulations about overseas transactions are particularly stringent; never the less I don't see how a credit card payment approved by the card provider can go astray.

Being a third class PSP is enough to get flagged. Due to RedFox being outlaws they can't use a 1st class European once.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Unfortunately this has already been beaten like a dead horse already. Read the story and discussion that were closed as result of posters trying to make posting where there is nothing to be had. Your Visa problem is that Visa not RedFox if your not willing to call and talk to the Customer Service to permit this purchase or the VISA is blocked from making overseas purchase then there is nothing RedFox can do about it.

Please sir, Read the post you were so quick to rip. If you do you will see I tried TWICE to communicate with both ends. It failed in the MIDDLE. I was not whining about the LI**TIME AnyDVD, just pointing out facts.
Thanks for nothing..

Just ignore him. Now as I said in my previous post, due to the nature of redfox and anydvd they can't use a first class payment gateway. Not that they don't want to, the gateways don't want to deal with redfox. This does come with a few kinks that not everything may be set up right. But you don't have to worry it's not until redfox manually pushes the order through the PSP, they'd now the details. Bitcoin isn't that hard though, and it gives you an additional 10% off

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

I would have difficulty putting myself in your shoes; watching my happy customers pack it up and leave.
It has been nearly a month now with repeated promises that VISA will be accepted 'soon' for a new purchase I attempted to make [read: Money$$ in YOUR pocket]. After the initial purchase denial, the fraud department of my VISA assured me on TWO separate occasions the charge was 'now authorized'. I made your Accounting Department aware the charge was now authorized both times, but it still failed for some [other] reason?? I briefly looked into Bitcoin and personally perceived it as a PITA. Having my credit card information 'hanging-out' somewhere in China for a month, honestly, has given me the willies. So today I cancelled the (20% off) standing order.
Has anyone considered another reputable 'middleman' who can carry your water for you? These guys sure aren't. Appears to me RedFox is bleeding-GREEN!
Enjoyed being part of your clientele while with you.. :thankyou:

That's kinda like turning up at a sketchy ally to buy $10 worth of weed but showing up with a $100 bill and then complaining the dealer doesn't have the change for it.

As previously stated in this thread and others.
If you're having issues with CC purchase's or are a little worried about the "middleman" RedFox has to use do to the nature of AnyDVDHD. Please use bitcoin I know that it can seem to be harder to do. But it is actually not.

Just ignore him. Now as I said in my previous post, due to the nature of redfox and anydvd they can't use a first class payment gateway. Not that they don't want to, the gateways don't want to deal with redfox. This does come with a few kinks that not everything may be set up right. But you don't have to worry it's not until redfox manually pushes the order through the PSP, they'd now the details. Bitcoin isn't that hard though, and it gives you an additional 10% off

Thanks Ch3vrOn
& nebostrangla. Appreciate a straight-forward response that is not 'snarky'. When/if RedFox gets this all satisfactorily ironed out I will most probably come back to the fold.

Thanks Ch3vrOn & nebostrangla. Appreciate a straight-forward response that is not 'snarky'. When/if RedFox gets this all satisfactorily ironed out I will most probably come back to the fold.
It will get straightened out but I cant say when, why dont you just use Bitcoin and be over with it? We will be glad to have you when you update your license.

It will get straightened out but I cant say when, why dont you just use Bitcoin and be over with it? We will be glad to have you when you update your license.
Any one got a good how-to on first time bit coin setups?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back