• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

purchased license keys , that i have deleted in e-mail boks

Thomas32

hello, i have sendt e-mail to support but no answers, can someone help me wher i can get
contackt whit Elaborate Bytes? i have sendt support@elby.ch. no answers
i have deleted e-mail in e-mail boks

hotmail seems refusing emails from elby. Please check your inbox.

FYI:
For purchase's made on Elby products (atleast after startup of RedFox) your keyfile(s) can be redownloaded from the avangate site.
You just use the email you used to purchase with to log in on the avangate site.
Is very helpful and a great idea.

Last edited:
Good luck in them contacting you. I have sent 4_5 emails from 2 different emails accounts and they still do not reply. Even did the message option on their site too, not one reply. What is this avangate site posted above?

hello, i have sendt e-mail to support but no answers, can someone help me wher i can get
contackt whit Elaborate Bytes? i have sendt support@elby.ch. no answers
i have deleted e-mail in e-mail boks
I belive you can send emails from Gmail account kinda stupid if you ask me if main email live or Hotmail acc

Avangate is the company that processes the online payments to Elaborate Bytes.

Back