• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Program stopped

Clarity3

While making a 'Partial' copy of Total Recall (2102) at 99% a Windows message appears saying;
"A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"

CloneBD closes and no further messages are shown. As Clone BD is no longer open it is not possible to get a log file. Repeating the partial copy process generates the same result.

Is this a known issue?

While making a 'Partial' copy of Total Recall (2102) at 99% a Windows message appears saying;
"A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"

CloneBD closes and no further messages are shown. As Clone BD is no longer open it is not possible to get a log file. Repeating the partial copy process generates the same result.

Is this a known issue?
No its not, I have never heard anyone else bring this up. If its a Windows message, what exactly does it say? Maybe, but I cant be sure, its an issue with another program installed on your computer, but as I said I cannot be sure. Is it just with that movie? If so try another copy of it.

The Windows message is exactly what I described initially. I have tried a second and third time repeating the process with the same result.

Ripping the disc to ISO and mounting to play with PowerDVD, it runs to the end without issue. Making a 'Complete' copy of the disc and playing from file also has no issue. It only seems to occur when making a 'Partial' copy, failing at 99%.

Forgot to say; have tried two other titles as 'Partial' copies and have no problems.

The Windows message is exactly what I described initially. I have tried a second and third time repeating the process with the same result.

Ripping the disc to ISO and mounting to play with PowerDVD, it runs to the end without issue. Making a 'Complete' copy of the disc and playing from file also has no issue. It only seems to occur when making a 'Partial' copy, failing at 99%.

Forgot to say; have tried two other titles as 'Partial' copies and have no problems.
If have no other issues with other title, my guess would be ( without seeing a log file that you have a disc problem, just because it plays doesnt mean its a good disc. ) Can you post an AnyDVDHD logfile?

I had the same problem, with this movie, Total Recall 2012. But at 16% of the transcoding process with CloneBD, CloneBD gives me an error message. AnyDVD HD ripped it fine. Here's my CloneBD crash dump file any AnyDVD HD log file.. I couldn't do an Alt Log file because CloneBD closed out after I got the CloneBD error on screen, but I still have a CloneBD log file from the software. Total Recall 2012 also has Cinavia on it just so you know.

Attachments

• CloneBD Error File.zip
    123.3 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.0.8.0_Info_D_TOTAL_RECALL_2012.ziplog
    321.6 KB · Views: 2
I would tend to agree if it were not for the oddity of only occurring when making a 'Partial' copy. Also as the main feature is circa 17GB there is no transcoding. I have loaned the disc to someone else to try on their system, so will get an AnyDVD HD log file when it is returned.

Can you get any useful information from 'gameowl's' log files?

@gameowl; Yes, I have seen the title has a Cinavia watermark but I would not have thought this should affect the copy process.

CloneBD version 1.1.2.0 Fix: memory problem triggered by AnyDVD's Cinavia removal - caused application to crash. Fixed it. CloneBD fully transcoded Total Recall 2012 to 100%. Problem solved, I'm very happy.

Have Total Recall 2012 back and tried a partial copy with CloneBD 1.1.2.0

No transcoding as the output is only circa 18GB. This time the process reaches 99% and CloneBD window disappears (presume closed) with no Quit sub window or Windows messages, which means there is no opportuntiy to get a log file,

Looking at the output folder the BDMV folder is created but there are no Certificate, Auxdata,BDJO or JAR folders.

Looking in the STREAM folder all .m2ts clips are visible and able to be played via PowerDVD except clip 00528 which is shown as an unknown format. When trying to play the resultant output with PowerDVD the screen opens and closes immediately.

Making a Complete Copy finishes successfully with no problems and the mounted ISO plays successfully.

Any suggestions?

CloneBD logfile please, without it the dev's have nothing to go on

As explained above, the CloneBD application closes at 99% not allowing the normal sub window to appear where you would elect to generate a log file.

I can provide a log file for the Complete Copy that finishes successfully, but I am not sure if that will help.

Edit: Just made a BD Rebuilder 'Movie only' copy of the title with out issue. Not intended to be a provocative statement, just adding more aspects to a problem where it's not possible to get a log file.

Last edited:
I've been having similar problems with a different movie. CloneBD simply closes with no opportunity to save the logfile. Can u tell us where the logfile resides while being written? Maybe we can "rescue" it and then be able to send it.

You can open the settings using the "cog". And then tick the show debug log box. And copy and paste as much of that as possible. By watching the % and knowing the time it will error out. As far as a rescue not that I'm aware of. As it doesn't save unless you tell it to. As far as I know anyway. Unless there has been something added to make it do it now.

Back