• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Payment not processed automatically!

Our staff is working with the payment processor to receive your funds, we do not have them. When they are received your license will be sent out immediately. Sorry for the delay.

Our staff is working with the payment processor to receive your funds, we do not have them. When they are received your license will be sent out immediately. Sorry for the delay.

Is there any ETA on when the system will be fixed? On day 24 of waiting myself.........

Just check your if your card has been charged, you must call the bank and allow international charges, if you do not see the charge on your Visa. ( If thats how you paid)

already called the bank twice to let them know about the charge and it still didn't go thru

already called the bank twice to let them know about the charge and it still didn't go thru
If the bank will not send the money, have you tried Bitcoin, its actually very easy.

The bank doesn't have a problem releasing the funds, it's the PSP that you're using to process the transactions. Check the post from Ivan!

If its not fixed soon, get some Bitcoin and sent it in, you get a 10% discount for using Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is more complicated than you make it out to be. Haven't found a way to set up for bitcoin that doesn't require more personal information than I choose to give. Remember we aren't all young people who post everything they do on the internet. Since I initiated my purchase during the 20% off sale, 10% would be a reduction in savings anyway.

What it really comes down to is will our transactions be eventually processed or is Visa processing going to end.

I just want to know if there's an ETA on when all this will be fixed. Last I was told it would be the 10th of January and I haven't heard a single thing since. Been waiting 27 days now for something that was supposed to be a Christmas present for me.

Unfortunately not, it will be fixed when it's fixed. RedFox doesn't do ETA's. Then you can't disappoint people when the date comes and goes.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

i been waiting since late november and tried two different cards. i was told waiting on processing to be fixed. my banks allowed transactions. i was told no later then jan 10th. now i missed the 20 percent off and still cant order anydvd. i am giving up and going to different solution. i had the lifetime for myself and my parents but i guess they dont want money. any one suggest any other products??

it's not that they don't want the money, it's the payment processor that has a few kinks in his system. Due to the nature of redfox and anydvd they can't use a 1st class PSP located in the EU or US and they have to rely on a 3rd class somewhere in china.

As to suggestions, you're not going to find any here because 1) these are the redfox forums and 2) there's no match to anydvd.

I bought a prepaid visa card and now have the permanent one, will I have issues using it to buy anydvd,like other people are having with there bank card.. I had the lifetime one for about 5 years

I bought a prepaid visa card and now have the permanent one, will I have issues using it to buy anydvd,like other people are having with there bank card.. I had the lifetime one for about 5 years

As someone who's on day 38 of waiting for my card to get processed I would say cross your fingers, kneel down and pray, knock on wood, throw salt over your shoulder, wish upon a star, etc, etc, etc.......

Going on 47 days now and can't even get a response anymore. Is the problem still being worked on? Is there any hope of ever getting this fixed on your end?

I'm still waiting since 28/12, I had the trial renewed twice so far. Such a shame as it's a brilliant product :-(

Bitcoin is the way, 5 minutes and you will have a licence. Its not that hard, in fact its extremely simple.

Back