• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Yamibo Dvd

wilfried

I get an error at 93%
VobSet 8 4 0 557205 557407 557405

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.2_Info_P_Yamibo Disc 1.ziplog
    109.1 KB · Views: 1
From the log:

Current profile: DVD+R DL
Media is a DVD.

Video DVD (or CD) label: Yamibo Disc 1
Media is not CSS protected

Use the original, not a bootleg/backup.

Then it's a likely bootleg or self burned. No original disc uses a double layer recordable disc. real commercial discs are pressed and usually have some form of protection. That disc has neither of those. To put simple, it's defective and/or a bootleg. Return it and ask for a refund.

Seeing as the anydvd ripper is built upon the CloneDVD one, it's highly unlikely CloneDVD will make any difference.

Seeing as the anydvd ripper is built upon the CloneDVD one, it's highly unlikely CloneDVD will make any difference.
I have had success backing up discs like the OP's using CloneDVD without having AnyDVD active/running. AnyDVD does "something" to burned discs, that makes reading them with AnyDVD active have problems. Besides, there are studio releases that are on recordable DVDs:

On Amazon, THE COMIC

When sold by Amazon.com, this product will be manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.

I use CloneDVD on occasion to backup my backups, when they start having play-back problems/errors in my stand-alone DVD players. The computer DVD drive(s) reads them without errors.

Last edited:
A rip with imgburn and anydvd active rips ok but there are playback errors.
A rip with imgburn without anydvd plays fine.

I have had success backing up discs like the OP's using CloneDVD without having AnyDVD active/running. AnyDVD does "something" to burned discs, that makes reading them with AnyDVD active have problems. Besides, there are studio releases that are on recordable DVDs

On a DVD+R? Doubtful. They usually use DVD-R with CSS.

I have had success backing up discs like the OP's using CloneDVD without having AnyDVD active/running. AnyDVD does "something" to burned discs, that makes reading them with AnyDVD active have problems
That's why you can turn off "copy protection based on ..." in AnyDVD settings.

Back