• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix movies & cinavia

Maybe you should read the first paragraph again?

''Nice to see another tool out there but the fact it is downloading as much data as it is seems problematic to me. Especially since it does so silently without ever telling the user. We only know about this because reviewers noted it.''

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Not stubborn Ch3vr0n, Please !
Read that whole post.
He's talking about DVDFab, SlySoft/Elby, and then about SoundTouch 2...
As much as I have my issues with DVD Ranger the best solution w/o burning bandwidth or data usage is SoundTouch2 via the Utility and the sound quality has greatly improved since they first released the SoundTouch technology.

And these are the RedFox forums, this has gone on long enough. The community evidence states otherwise.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Whatever you believe to be evident:
Are you aware there are two different methods available in CinexHD ?
The online/replacing method, and secondly the offline/processing/NOT replacing method called SoundTouch 2

P.S.: I don't own any DVDRanger Software, and never will buy any DVDRanger Software !

personally I do not find any of this relavent to Redfox or Clone BD and it looks like a advertisement for other products which should not be tolerated and the thread should be closed..Fact monkey replaces the whole sound track..ingo soudtouch 2 does not use the databases..quality of sound much like the quality of the redfox fix for Cinavia..best option do not buy bluray players that detect it yes they are available or use a simple device like WD media player and rip your blurays to MKV or simular format problem solved...Cinavia to me is a joke..I have no problems using the proper players.

I even suspect the OP is Ingo ;)
...and I also recommend Cinavia-ignoring players ...or AnyDVD.
But still... ok, ok, i come to an end :D

Last edited:
Is there a EU Blu-ray version off Jason Borne or any other region without cinavia?
My bet is no
I also have many cinavia-free devices as well, just as many with, but newer devices(uhd) playback
Is awesome and addictive when both 4kTV&player up scales regular copies of my BDRs
Again I'm not giving that company props,
I like figuring things out on my own.
That's not was this was about.
Trying to figure out the HOW....
And disc VS streaming, disc quality beats hands down.
Their are alternatives the new dune hd4k $600 it like the new HD max in 4k.
M Phillips 4k player plays BDR better than the NVIDIA plays ISO

Last edited:
If theirs no cinavia free English track on the retail market Blu-ray out there,ch3vr1 is correct,
U just have to no how to gain access to these video/audio files.

Is there a EU Blu-ray version off Jason Borne or any other region without cinavia?
My bet is no
I live in Belgium (region B) and I have a BD of Jason Bourne with no Cinavia.

Attachments

• Jason Bourne.jpg
    Jason Bourne.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Main audio file? Or not on disc at all
So y haven't we had that as a main stream solution?
Makes no sense
Why hack to death the audio of the original video?
I'm baffled.

Last edited:
Main audio file? Or not on disc at all
So y haven't we had that as a main stream solution?
Makes no sense
Why hack to death the audio of the original video?
I'm baffled.
Just use mpc or vlc. I don't even know why people burn platters these days.

:banghead:Great Answer.
All ready have my own solution.
No menu support bud , I like the home theater feel in the man cave.
Plus htpc don't have HDR conversion to my knowledge
Oh yea may be powerdvd 17

Last edited:
What do I know anyway..... I will disappear and come back in a month.....

& mostly based on 4K content capture/ playback as well cinavia free.
Plus hdcp 2.2 circumvention.
And to figure out if 4K streaming platforms like Amazon/ Netflix have cinavia they don't.
So I answered my own question.

Last edited:
This is the third-party products sub-forum isn't it?
So per the forum rules discussion is allowed in HERE.
Unlike some other forums.

Nobody is saying it isn't.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

I taught some folks on this forum may have discovered/confirm streaming platforms capturing, as we know not all film/ movies make it to disc/bluray so finding other ways to keep content u own/paid for, not kept by a company in their cloud.
& im not talking about HD fury (haven't experiment with streaming ) which I don't own yet, sum has said it down grades UHD/HD-video-specs,
So far for me 1080p@60 FPs or 4K@30fps capture.

Back