• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Licence

Just ignore him for the time being, the troll has been dealt with in a fitting manner. He's not going to be able to respond to anything, anytime soon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

Then don't buy a new RedFox license.

I think this statement statement says enough. Those of us that believe that AnyDVD HD is worth purchasing, regardless of the circumstances of having to purchase it again, will buy it because it is something that is essential to us. As I have stated before. Even if Redfox had not offered a lifetime license I would have purchased it every year until I didn't need it.

Those of us that believe that AnyDVD HD is worth purchasing,

Thats true, my problem is I have no interest in Blue-Ray or ripping to my hard drive to watch on my pc. All I do is from time to time purchase a DVD and make a copy of it.Therefore since there is no AnyDVD to choose from, only AnyDVD HD, its really hard for me to justify $109. Im not complaining, it is what it is. My old version is still working and when it starts to fail on my DVDs Ill find something else. Just wish they would have offered AnyDVD for around $54 by itself.

Thats true, my problem is I have no interest in Blue-Ray or ripping to my hard drive to watch on my pc. All I do is from time to time purchase a DVD and make a copy of it.Therefore since there is no AnyDVD to choose from, only AnyDVD HD, its really hard for me to justify $109. Im not complaining, it is what it is. My old version is still working and when it starts to fail on my DVDs Ill find something else. Just wish they would have offered AnyDVD for around $54 by itself.
I am so sorry, but we are not the same company. Slysoft offered the two version but Redfox only has 1. Maybe wait for the next 20% discount and if you pay in Bitcoin you can have another 10% off, thats a 30% discount.

Back