• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Digital Down Loads

Harley51

Is there a way to backup a digital download to a DVD or blue ray

Sure there is if you have the file. But not with any RedFox product. You need an authoring solution for that like convertxtodvd or convertxtohd

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

If it has DRM and is only playable with their players then you won't be able to. And I have no doubt they have DRM on those digital downloads.

Begs the question, what type of "digital download" are you referring to? YouTube is a type of "digital download" and can be put onto a disc fairly easily but I assume we're not talking about YouTube here?

Begs the question, what type of "digital download" are you referring to? YouTube is a type of "digital download" and can be put onto a disc fairly easily but I assume we're not talking about YouTube here?
I think we all know what they are talking about. Also you can't download YouTube Video without the account holders permission that is called theft-I know others are doing this so don't tell me otherwise. Youtube isn't digital download otherwise you should be paying the account holder for downloading their videos.

Back