• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

31 Rob Zombie

and if i purchase a license and it still does not work, do I get a full refund? For that matter, I could just simply reformat my hard drive and install windows again and qualify for a new free 21 day trial

You can try - but I think it won´t work. This times are over ...

If it doesn't work after you get a license, then you provide a new logfile. That way support can be added then. Right now the logfile simply is inaccurate because it's a cracked version.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

I did the DVD - it works.
If yours doesn't work it's the DVD not the software.
"Don't get cheap on me Dotson"....
-W

and if i purchase a license and it still does not work, do I get a full refund?
You got to be kidding me. You trialed it. You liked it so much, that you used a crack. Because, yes, it is the best decrypter on this planet. Buy it or start driving a FIAT Punto instead of a stolen Ferrari.
(There are also rental options available)
For that matter, I could just simply reformat my hard drive and install windows again and qualify for a new free 21 day trial
Have fun. And a happy christmas!

You got to be kidding me. You trialed it. You liked it so much, that you used a crack. Because, yes, it is the best decrypter on this planet. Buy it or start driving a FIAT Punto instead of a stolen Ferrari.
(There are also rental options available)

Have fun. And a happy christmas!
Better yet why don't you buy me the Ferrari so I don't have to steal one

For what its worth, I ripped 31 to the hard drive using AnyDVD v8080 without any problems. Netflix rental R1
I did the same, but when I finally watched the movie, the movie is not there. It is about how they made the movie.

and if i purchase a license and it still does not work, do I get a full refund? For that matter, I could just simply reformat my hard drive and install windows again and qualify for a new free 21 day trial
You should definitely do this... you will wear that drive out so fast you'll have been better off just buying the software. The fact that you think that's what you'd have to do... nah, you're not ever worth the effort. Buy it or don't, but stop whining like a child. There were a lot of us who got screwed by what happened to the old software. It was unfortunate. Be glad that a new one was even developed.

I did the same, but when I finally watched the movie, the movie is not there. It is about how they made the movie.
You ripped the wrong track... I know because I did it too. lol I think you're looking for track 40 on the disc. PowerDvd picks it but even it doesn't want to play it.

I'm having the same issue with 31. When running the AnyDVD Ripper, I receive an error stating the disk is unreadable due to either a defective disk, content protection, or the DVD drive is the incorrect region. I have double checked the device manager and my DVD drive is set to Region 1. This is the first disk I have encountered in years that I have not been able to copy. I have attached the log file.

Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_E_31.ziplog
    821.9 KB · Views: 4
According to your logfile your drive is set to region 3 not region 1. When checking in Device manager you have to completely exit out of AnyDVD to get the correct reading.

You are also using a Matshita drive (possibly the worst drives in the world) which tend to be hardware region locked so you usually have to have them set to the region of the disc you are trying to decrypt as AnyDVD can't bypass the hardware region lock.

You could either wait for @James to say which it is or try changing the region to region 1 by exiting out of AnyDVD and setting it in Windows then seeing if it will then decrypt properly

Last edited:
According to your logfile your drive is set to region 3 not region 1. When checking in Device manager you have to completely exit out of AnyDVD to get the correct reading.

You are also using a Matshita drive (possibly the worst drives in the world) which tend to be hardware region locked so you usually have to have them set to the region of the disc you are trying to decrypt as AnyDVD can't bypass the hardware region lock.

You could either wait for @James to say which it is or try changing the region to region 1 by exiting out of AnyDVD and setting it in Windows then seeing if it will then decrypt properly

Thanks. That did the trick. I don't know how the region reset itself because it has been set to Region 1 for the last couple years. Anyhow, the disk is copying as I type this. Thanks again.

drives never come with a set region by themselves or change by themselves. You or someone else must have set it to region 3. There's no other way.

You should definitely do this... you will wear that drive out so fast you'll have been better off just buying the software. The fact that you think that's what you'd have to do... nah, you're not ever worth the effort. Buy it or don't, but stop whining like a child. There were a lot of us who got screwed by what happened to the old software. It was unfortunate. Be glad that a new one was even developed.

You ripped the wrong track... I know because I did it too. lol I think you're looking for track 40 on the disc. PowerDvd picks it but even it doesn't want to play it.
you know it's funny that whenever I post something in these type of forums, whether it is red fox or anydvd or even other software programs all you pathetic nerds come trolling out and attack or insult me. Why not just grow up and get laid instead of fueling a silly battle like a couple of junior high school girls. I am not whining at all. I simply made a post about a dvd I was struggling with and instead of helping me you start going off on a rampage about how it is because I used a patch and I am a horrible human being because I don't have extra money for a 100.00 license key. Trust me if I had the extra money I would spend it like water to buy a license but some of us do this as a hobby and have real bills and kids to take care of in the grown up world. You don't like what I post then just ignore it and don't say anything but if you keep making slams against me everytime I say something then I have to slam you back and so on and so forth. Next thing you know it has gotten all out of hand and is stupid as shit and for what? Just so some of you feel like you defended the developers or the software Gods? Please...we are all doing something that is not exactly on the up and up so stop acting like you are so superior to me because you had money to buy a license

Back