• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BrOTHERHOOD

Salem874

I've just received my copy of the Blu-ray for BrOTHERHOOD (third film to the KiDULTHOOD, AdULTHOOD series).

Unfortunately, when trying to play back on my AnyDVD HD equipped PC (AnyDVD HD 8.0.9.0), i get the following message when trying to play the main film (using PowerDVD):

"Copy detected (or a rip tools is running if you are trying to watch this movie on a PC)."

Is the this result of Cinavia or similar protection? If so, could AnyDVD HD be updated to support this release?

My log files are attached.

Just to confirm, the only content with above error message is the main film and "making of"/behind the scenes featurette. All other content, including deleted scenes, and music videos) play fine.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_B_BROTHERHOOD.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
No that's not Cinavia, Cinavia mutes the audio and shows a distinct Cinavia message. What you see is the 'screenpass' protection at work. With the logfile you've provided the decryption data can now be added to the OPD. Likely @Pete will respond when it's fixed and to try again. If you have more discs with this issue, you will need to provide logfiles for them too. OPD fixes are title and disc version specific.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

No that's not Cinavia, Cinavia mutes the audio and shows a distinct Cinavia message. What you see is the 'screenpass' protection at work. With the logfile you've provided the decryption data can now be added to the OPD. Likely @Pete will respond when it's fixed and to try again. If you have more discs with this issue, you will need to provide logfiles for them too. OPD fixes are title and disc version specific.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.
Thanks Ch3vron

I've just received my copy of the Blu-ray for BrOTHERHOOD (third film to the KiDULTHOOD, AdULTHOOD series).

Can you please create another log file now and post it? Thanks!

Can you please create another log file now and post it? Thanks!
Hi @Pete, please find attached an updated log file. I notice this log has an increased file size compared to the previous one.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_B_BROTHERHOOD.ziplog
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back