• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Now You See Me 2 black screen

zero98

After ripping the disc even though the status displays a correct playlist when trying to play it all it gets is a blank black screen. The warning screens appear and then it just goes black and doesn't move forward to the menu.

Here's the log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.7.2_Info_D_NOW_YOU_SEE_ME_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
After ripping the disc even though the status displays a correct playlist when trying to play it all it gets is a blank black screen. The warning screens appear and then it just goes black and doesn't move forward to the menu.

Thanks. Next update should fix this.

yes it did, it ripped perfectly and plays now menu and all. Excellent work. Thank you

ok I take it back this is what happens. Audio overlaps what would cause this?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
M2TS, 1 video track, 5 audio tracks, 3 subtitle tracks, 2:09:13, 24p /1.001
1: Chapters, 16 chapters
2: h264/AVC, 1080p24 /1.001 (16:9)
3: TrueHD/AC3 (Atmos), English, 7.1 channels, 48kHz
(embedded: AC3 EX, 5.1 channels, 640kbps, 48kHz)
4: AC3, Spanish, 5.1 channels, 640kbps, 48kHz
5: AC3 Surround, English, 2.0 channels, 640kbps, 48kHz
6: AC3 Surround, English, 2.0 channels, 640kbps, 48kHz
7: AC3 Surround, English, 2.0 channels, 224kbps, 48kHz
8: Subtitle (PGS), English
9: Subtitle (PGS), English
10: Subtitle (PGS), Spanish
[a03] Extracting audio track number 3...
[a03] Extracting TrueHD stream...
[a03] Creating file "F:\Now You See Me 2 PROJECT\US audio.thd"...
[a03] Audio overlaps for 5ms at playtime 0:43:53. <WARNING>
[a03] Audio overlaps for 5ms at playtime 1:24:44. <WARNING>
[a03] The audio gaps/overlaps can't be removed from the TrueHD bitstream. <WARNING>
[a03] In order to remove them you'll have to transcode to another format. <WARNING>

Video track 2 contains 185896 frames.
eac3to processing took 6 minutes, 58 seconds.

Who knows? That's neither an anydvd logfile or CloneBD logfile. You'll have to ask the developers of whatever program it was that you used for conversion. If you can rip with anydvd, and anydvd's rip plays fine (NOT a converted one) then it's not an anydvd issue

Never mind the EAC3to warning...it always works fine when you remux. Or transcode the TrueHD to AC3 448 or 640 or choose the core.

Says who? You're not the op. Nor do we know what 'it' is that's giving those messages. You have no idea what he's using.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Well the last line on the OP's log post does state eac3to, and it is a pretty standard error message for that type of audio.
eac3to processing took 6 minutes, 58 seconds.

it's ok I wasn't sure that is why I asked and thank you for all the info.

Back