• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Secret life of pets

ken

Has anyone tried backing up Secret Life of Pets?? I keep getting a message about transcoder issues..

looks like it is working if I check use original audio otherwise it fails????

Not without a CloneBD logfile they won't.

What kind of transcoding issues? What's the exact message?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

a message came up when mine failed asking if I wanted to send the log file. I answered yes then I ahd to save it.
I then attached it to an email to bugs@elby.ch this morning but haven't heard anything yet. I was able to get it
on my hard drive with the use original audio checked.

Do you happen to have AnyDVD's "remove Cinavia" checkbox active?
If so, does it work, when you switch it off?

Yes, the above is posted with the "remove Cinavia watermark".

I just tried it by unchecking that box, and it works (useless for that movie since it does have Cinavia). Hope this helps.

I just tried it by unchecking that box, and it works (useless for that movie since it does have Cinavia). Hope this helps.

Ok, then you should try the next beta. They said something about a problem, that was induced by AnyDVD's Cinavia removal.

8.0.7.2 2016 is this the Anydvd beta version you mean? I just tried to install it and Norton keeps removing it saying it is unsafe!!

That's your AV screwing up yet again, and causing a false positive. Tell it shut up and let you install. The setup file is fine. False positive reports return every few weeks. ALWAYS the AV screwing up

Installed 8.0.7.2 still fails!! this is the error message that pops up in CloneBD window???

ERROR ] [0x00000000011fff40] transcoder stop error: 0x80004005
[ERROR ] [0x00000000011fff40] last reported error: 'transcoder error 0x80004005' (6)
Error in processStreams

Installed 8.0.7.2 still fails!! this is the error message that pops up in CloneBD window???

ERROR ] [0x00000000011fff40] transcoder stop error: 0x80004005
[ERROR ] [0x00000000011fff40] last reported error: 'transcoder error 0x80004005' (6)
Error in processStreams

You have to post a log file, otherwise, nobody can say.

AnyDVD beta's have no control over transcoding. The next CLBD version will need to likely addres things. Pleas post a CloneBD logfile and AnyDVD logfile as asked. You produce the CLBD logfile by pressing ALT on the output screen and 2 new buttons will appear

Pressing Alt should not be required, as it's a detected error.

this is the log file I emailed yesterday. sorry if this isn't what you need. I am still trying to learn have only posted a couple of other times

Attachments

• pets.cbdlog
    437.2 KB · Views: 2
Ok, then you should try the next beta. They said something about a problem, that was induced by AnyDVD's Cinavia removal.

Latest beta for clonebd and the new anydvd HD took care of the problem. Secret life of pets works fine now with downgrade HD audio and the remove cinavia checked.

Thanks a ton

Back