• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What am I doing wrong

Did try with sli turned off and same results. Is anybody having luck with down converting to ac3 with removing cinivia checked in any DVD?

Is anybody having luck with down converting to ac3 with removing cinivia checked in any DVD?

I was able to successfully process The Shallows with Cinavia removal in effect.

I was not using Acceleration, but I believe it's already been found that that is not a factor...

I should note that I had "Downconvert HD Audio" selected though, not conversion to AC3. But that was how I processed Everest when it blew up.

[EDIT: Re-ran test with conversion to AC3. Run was still successful.]

T

Last edited:
Well for now I have found away to copy cinavia discs using clonebd 1102 as follows.
1. rip disc to harddrive with out cinavia checked to iso
2. close anydvd open clonebd load iso and use what options you want till the last screen then down convert to ac3 then start program.
3. start anydvd check remove cinavia open clonebd then follow as before again checking down convert to ac3.
Have did this on four disc that would always fail before and now have worked. ALWAYS SAVE TO HARD DRIVE TO SPEED THINGS UP IT DOES ADD A LOT OF TIME BUT WORKS TILL THE NEXT UPDATE THAT HOPEFULLY FIXES THIS. sorry hit the caps lock:(

@mt59102

Sorry mt59102 I'm not following your procedure here.

In 1. are you using AnyDVD Rip to Image and keeping protection? Or not keeping protection?

In 2. when you say close AnyDVD are you actually exiting AnyDVD or just the Ripper? And at the end when you say "start program", is that CloneBD or AnyDVD?

Are you starting CloneBD in 2., then in 3. while it's running, start AnyDVD again? Won't that cause a problem?

Also in 3., seems like you're starting CloneBD again?

I'm trying to follow because I really need a solution as well...

T

1. I run anydvd with the default settings and rip a image to the hard drive thus removing the copy protection. When that is done you do not need anydvd running in the back ground so I close it because all that clonedb is doing next is to down convert the audio to ac3. With the copy right protection gone anydvd is not needed. run clonebd and downconvert audio to ac3. after you have made a second iso file then open the second one with clonebd and start anydvd. then in anydvd check the remove the cinivia box at the bottom of settings. Now run clonebd and down covert the audio again to ac3. Hope this is clear as mud.

Lol.

No it's clear now. Thanks.

But I'm not sure the reason for the second step. Seems like all it does is downconvert the audio,which you are doing again in the third step.

What happens if you skip the second step altogether? It would basically mean creating an unprotected .iso then using that in CloneBD to downconvert and remove Cinavia...

Think I'll try that...

[EDIT: Tried it, no joy. Guess all 3 steps are needed.

Too many for me, though.

I'll wait for the fix.]

T

Last edited:
stuck at a blank / black screen has absolutely nothing to do with cinavia. That's screenpass in effect and you need to create your own topic and provide an anydvd logfile.
X-men Apocalypse doesn't use screenpass.

This black screen at the begining seems to be happening a lot with Fox releases

@mt59102

The issue with Everest seems to have cleared up in 1.1.0.3.

Maybe it's the same for your problem...

T

Back