• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

hard target 2

i7win7

dvdmobile doesn't show any titles over 5 minutes long with the original disk or with anydvd's ripped image

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.7.2_Info_O_HARD_TARGET_2.ziplog
    131.4 KB · Views: 3
There's a small chance it's a dvd protection. @James will need to take a look. That said, you're not suppose to use the AnyDVD image ripper on DVD's. AnyDVD gives you that warning for a reason. If you must have an image, use either CloneDVD2's image function or rip to folder first with anydvd, and then use a third party solution to turn it into an ISO.

When I ripped, I ripped to folder & used virtualclonedrive to read it. If it makes any difference, I has the ai scanned turned on before creating the logfile.

That's not possible. Virtual Clone Drive can't read folders. That's a logfile of the original so thats fine. But you manually turned AI on? DONT. Turn that back off. You're not supposed to turn that one on unless you are specifically asked to do so. Please reset anydvd to defaults and provide a new logfile OF THE ORIGINAL disc.

At work, will do later tonight. Turned AI on when the defaults didn't work.

When the defaults don't work, that's when you provide a logfile :) It's only then that the developers will be able to tell you if you should turn it on as a temp measure, or a new version is required... Never turn it on on your own :)

dvdmobile doesn't show any titles over 5 minutes long with the original disk or with anydvd's ripped image
I'm quite sure, that your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

Back