• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Paying with bitcoin for US Purchasers using Circle

This post needs to be completely removed from the site now. Circle is getting out of the bitcoin business. Scratch that, they are out of that business. I guess they have given into regulations in order to go international with their banking. They no longer have any use as for as I am concerned.

No it doesn't. If needed it can simply be edited for the alternative. We're not going to delete a 9 page topic.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

You are welcome. What is going in the US with financial institutions and bitcoin is becoming annoying. I know there is a lot of frustration for some trying to find a method to pay for the product. I did not want someone new to start at the beginning of the post, only to realize a few pages in that it is a completely useless topic. This thing with Circle is still evolving. I was a very early user of their bitcoin service to horde bitcoins to my desktop wallet. The transfers were quick and much much cheaper than using bitcoin atms. Bitcoin has performed well this year and the last three weeks have been great. My problem now could be how to get my bitcoins quickly into US dollars the way Circle allowed.

Maybe some forum user can help us with a new Bitcoin guide...

For sure you'll get reimbursed the Bitcoin amount you paid (including fees) and you can keep the license you purchased with your guide (screen shots would be nice, too).
Please contact me via PM (click my avatar and "Start a Conversation") before you begin.

Good places to start are
https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Buying_Bitcoins_(the_newbie_version)
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/How_To_Buy_Bitcoins_With_Your_Credit_Card

Some websites you can buy Bitcoin:
cex.io/buy-bitcoins
bitpanda.com
wallofcoins.com

Or maybe an ATM?
https://coinatmradar.com/

Thanks,
Ivan

Last edited:
Ivan, any way we can mail you cash? Money order? Are you comfortable with giving us a mailing address (via private message, of course) to mail our cash to?

No there isn't, in order to send cash, they'd need to have a central office. Which they don't for deliberate reasons. Central location = easy to get shut down.

No there isn't, in order to send cash, they'd need to have a central office. Which they don't for deliberate reasons. Central location = easy to get shut down.

What about sending it to his home address (again, given to me in private, of course)? I send him money with nothing else in the envelope. And if someone asks, I say Ivan is just a friend of mine and I was sending him and his family a Christmas present. In other words, a totally nondescript transaction. I'll even include a Christmas card.

I definitely know he aint going to give you his home address. Don't take this personal, but for all i or him know you could be working for the MPAA, AACS-LA or some other agency and this is all just a ruise to get his address and bust him. Then there's the thing about sending bare money in an enveloppe is a bad idea in general, someone can always take it out before it reaches the destination after you drop it in the mailbox. Then you'd be going like "but i sent it", and RedFox would be going "Well we never received any". How are you going to prove someone at the post office didn't take it out?

What about sending it to his home address (again, given to me in private, of course)? I send him money with nothing else in the envelope. And if someone asks, I say Ivan is just a friend of mine and I was sending him and his family a Christmas present. In other words, a totally nondescript transaction. I'll even include a Christmas card.

I'm really sorry, Visa/Bitcoin is the only payment we can accept these days. We do not have a company address, as we are not a company and we cannot give our home address to nobody - we are outlaws and have to cover our a...

But if you really want a RedFox license that badly and you really don't have Visa/Bitcoin: spend the amount you wanna purchase to a charity organisation, send me a copy and I'll give you a free license.

I'm really sorry, Visa/Bitcoin is the only payment we can accept these days. We do not have a company address, as we are not a company and we cannot give our home address to nobody - we are outlaws and have to cover our a...

But if you really want a RedFox license that badly and you really don't have Visa/Bitcoin: spend the amount you wanna purchase to a charity organisation, send me a copy and I'll give you a free license.

Can I donate to wikipedia? Or does it have to a humanitarian-effort type of charity?

Ivan, this means essentially you are donating your product sales to charity (which I applaud, of course). But why are you doing this? Your product needs frequent updates and you need to pay salaries and other fees to maintain your work.

because they have a heart for charity. They're human beings too that see the suffering in the world :)

Can I donate to wikipedia?
Wikipedia is fine with me.

But why are you doing this? Your product needs frequent updates and you need to pay salaries and other fees to maintain your work.

You are right, but once in a while it doesn't harm us. RedFox is not just about money. Merry Christmas to everybody!

Wikipedia is fine with me.

You are right, but once in a while it doesn't harm us. RedFox is not just about money. Merry Christmas to everybody!

Hi Ivan, I just sent you a private message with the receipt of the donation. Thanks for your help.

Hm? No receipt attached....

Does this mean I can tell jimmy@wikipedia to stop hitting me for my yearly 3 dollars.

Hi Ivan,

I have Visa with bofa but they punted my attempt to pay you. Are you still honoring a donation to wikipedia or other charities?

Thanks!

JamesG

Hi Ivan,

I have Visa with bofa but they punted my attempt to pay you. Are you still honoring a donation to wikipedia or other charities?

Thanks!

JamesG
I have bofa visa and i renewed with it. bofa emailed me that it did not go through and asked me to call them
idi and told them i made the charge the then processed. redfox did not get involved. of course this was at the start of the redfox project. things may be different now. would not hurt to call bofa 800 # on back of your card

Back