• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No recognition of Blue Ray's

Ralf Rokita

Today I have downloaded for testing pupose Any DVD HD 8.0.7.0 and Clone DVD mobile 1.9.5.0
I want to convert some of my DVD's and Blue Ray discs into the MPE or M4V Format to play them on a Windows Surface.
I tried it with a DVD and it works well.
But everytime I put a Blue Ray into the drive, Any DVD HD removes the protection, but Cloe DVD mobile sows the message "cannot find the file Video_TS.IFO"

This problem occours at each Blue Ray, I tried.

Can sombody in the forum help me please?
Thank's in advance,
Ralf (AUT)

But everytime I put a Blue Ray into the drive, Any DVD HD removes the protection, but Cloe DVD mobile sows the message "cannot find the file Video_TS.IFO"
Can sombody in the forum help me please?

CloneDVD Mobile only supports DVD's not Blu-ray.
You will need CloneBD to convert your Blu-ray discs.

It's real simple. It's in the product name. It's called CloneDVD mobile, not CloneBD mobile.

Back