• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Banshee S2 D2

snowman58

Trying to copy the Bluray disk Banshee S2 D2 to hard drive, It keeps going to 24% then stopping, Tried it on my desktop and laptop with the same results, The disk looks perfect to me but it could be bad, Here is the log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.7.2_Info_D_BANSHEE_S2_DISC_2.ziplog
    167.1 KB · Views: 3
Thanks, Yes I tried it on my laptop also which has a bluray player and it stops at 24 % on it too, The first disk worked fine so I would think the second disk would be the same as for copy protection.

Not possible. You can rip a blu-ray with protection intact. more likely defective then, especially if you get read errors. There is no blu-ray protection for blu-ray that simulates bad sectors. If you get bad sector errors, they're really bad.

Ok Thanks, I will send for another disk since I'm getting sector errors and see if that works.

Back