• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Good things happen in threes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZARTT

1.) Cubs won the world series. (108 years)
2.) Trump wins the 2016 election.
3.) Redfox is back in the groove.

True there's only 1 question that really needs answering for that. Do or don't you trust that blonde haired dude with his hands on the 'nuclear football'? Cause I don't. I'm not saying Clinton is perfect, but I'd sure trust her a lot more with it than him. She doesn't get provoked in tweets or posts idiotic ones.

True there's only 1 question that really needs answering for that. Do or don't you trust that blonde haired dude with his hands on the 'nuclear football'? Cause I don't. I'm not saying Clinton is perfect, but I'd sure trust her a lot more with it than him. She doesn't get provoked in tweets or posts idiotic ones.
Personally, I wouldn't trust her to get the newspaper. She (and her husband) have been liars and crooks since the Rose Law Firm days in Arkansas. The fact that they have been above the law all these years has just emboldened them to do more. I think everyone would be surprised at just how crooked they were if the truth could actually come to light.

Well I know about the propaganda lies about Trump even here in Europe as I live in Germany. All the common press yelled out the same propaganda shit - I guess that is not better in the Netherlands.

Their duty should be to inform us all about interesting facts but they don't:

- Killary was involved invading Libya and killing the so called "dictator" Gaddafi
- Killary was involved trying to escalate the Syria conflict to remove the so called "dictator" Assad
- Obama's presidential advisor is Zbigniew Brzezinski --> please read his book "The Grand Chessboard" then you know the toughts of the establishment behind U.S. geopolitics

http://readersupportednews.org/opin...rys-interventions-raise-new-doubts-about-nato

Zbigniew Brzezinski
, the grand old man of the Democratic foreign policy establishment, saw a much bigger goal in the control of Eurasia and its vast oil and gas reserves. “NATO entrenches American political influence and military power on the Eurasian mainland,” he wrote in The Grand Chessboard. “A wider Europe and an enlarged NATO will serve the short-term and longer-term interests of U.S. policy.”

If Russia and Germany would be able to cooperate for a better world the Americans would be out of the game in Eurasia. That's the reason why the establishment wants to drive a wedge between Russia and Germany.

Trump wants to stop that crap and help his people in his country instead of conquering the whole world. But peace is not in the interest of the establishment.

Be happy that it is Trump instead of Killary as she would fire up conflicts with Russia and believe me: that is not in the interest of whole Europe!

1.) Cubs won the world series. (108 years)
And that matters what?
2.) Trump wins the 2016 election.
And?
3.) Redfox is back in the groove.
Not sure what world you lived in but Anydvd has always been in the Groove day one.
Personally, I wouldn't trust her to get the newspaper. She (and her husband) have been liars and crooks since the Rose Law Firm days in Arkansas. The fact that they have been above the law all these years has just emboldened them to do more. I think everyone would be surprised at just how crooked they were if the truth could actually come to light.
I love how these people claims to know stuff they have no facts to prove otherwise. Oh wait all politicials Incumbant who then become Lobbyists for their own party are even more corrupt and cooked but yet I hear you say nothing about this?
Well I know about the propaganda lies about Trump even here in Europe as I live in Germany. All the common press yelled out the same propaganda shit - I guess that is not better in the Netherlands.
And your doing the same propaganda here as well.

Their duty should be to inform us all about interesting facts but they don't:
And the posting here already disproves your not wanting to know the truth and facts.

- Killary was involved invading Libya and killing the so called "dictator" Gaddafi
Really so Hillary was President? More propaganda here....
- Killary was involved trying to escalate the Syria conflict to remove the so called "dictator" Assad
Really more propaganda again...need to get out and see the real world...
- Obama's presidential advisor is Zbigniew Brzezinski --> please read his book "The Grand Chessboard" then you know the toughts of the establishment behind U.S. geopolitics
Proves the point your doing propaganda as well....

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/35759-focus-bill-and-hillarys-interventions-raise-new-doubts-about-nato

Love how people like to make false news real news...Just cause someone is .ORG doesn't give their facts as Facts but is only their Opinion.
http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/23508-ukraine-who-will-control-eurasias-oil-and-gas
http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/23508-ukraine-who-will-control-eurasias-oil-and-gas
Zbigniew Brzezinski, the grand old man of the Democratic foreign policy establishment, saw a much bigger goal in the control of Eurasia and its vast oil and gas reserves. “NATO entrenches American political influence and military power on the Eurasian mainland,” he wrote in The Grand Chessboard. “A wider Europe and an enlarged NATO will serve the short-term and longer-term interests of U.S. policy.”
I believe this as much as something hitting the fan....

If Russia and Germany would be able to cooperate for a better world the Americans would be out of the game in Eurasia. That's the reason why the establishment wants to drive a wedge between Russia and Germany.
Really that's all the best you can come up with? Why don't you go live in Russia and talk about the rights you have EU in Russia and see how far that gets you.

Trump wants to stop that crap and help his people in his country instead of conquering the whole world. But peace is not in the interest of the establishment.
Really help the working people...I have yet to see this in his past or any commitments he says he will do. He had all this time since he started Trump world to do exactly what you said but where is that?

Be happy that it is Trump instead of Killary as she would fire up conflicts with Russia and believe me: that is not in the interest of whole Europe!
Yeah and think about this for a moment while your head is exploding...MEN starts all the conflicts.....When has Woman started WARS????? Oh wait there was never a Woman Prime Minister or President that started one....wow...isn't history exciting.

i don't know or care what's happening in the netherlands, i dont live there

And your doing the same propaganda here as well.

I recommend that book: https://www.amazon.com/Psychology-Crowds-Gustave-Bon/dp/1907230084

Then you might know what propaganda is and how it works.

And the posting here already disproves your not wanting to know the truth and facts.

No that is not true - I am very interested in truth and facts. So tell me the truth and the facts - you obviously know them better than me.

Really so Hillary was President? More propaganda here....

I did not say that - so that is your own propaganda :)

But wasn't she foreign minister in that time? So she should had been involved in that, shouldn't she? If not, she had done a really bad job...

Really more propaganda again...need to get out and see the real world...
Proves the point your doing propaganda as well....

Remember, Killary was foreign minister in that time. So no sorry - these are the facts.

Love how people like to make false news real news...Just cause someone is .ORG doesn't give their facts as Facts but is only their Opinion.

Well you seem to know everything better than me. Please tell me about the "real" news. I am really interested to learn about new perspectives.

I believe this as much as something hitting the fan....

Just read the book "The Grand Chessboard": https://www.amazon.de/Grand-Chessboard-American-Geostrategic-Imperatives/dp/0465027261
I already did...

Really that's all the best you can come up with? Why don't you go live in Russia and talk about the rights you have EU in Russia and see how far that gets you.

That's another story and would go too far... I just can say: people in Russia can vote their president directly as far as I know. How is this handled in the EU(DSSR)?

Really help the working people...I have yet to see this in his past or any commitments he says he will do. He had all this time since he started Trump world to do exactly what you said but where is that?

That in fact I do not know as I do not know anything about that project. I am not from the states so I can only rate foreign politics. And hereby I take a look on the facts - Killary as former foreign minister on the one hand and Trump as an unknown quantity regarding foreign politics on the other. Therefore I must trust in his statements about his plans.

Yeah and think about this for a moment while your head is exploding...MEN starts all the conflicts.....When has Woman started WARS????? Oh wait there was never a Woman Prime Minister or President that started one....wow...isn't history exciting.

And that's another story :) But being a foreign minister Killary had a lot of influence for sure.

Last edited:
Not a "foreign minister" That would be a ambassador.
It is called secretary of state. And if you want to know the truth about things like this. Start with staying FAR away from InfoWars . Alex Jones is a flat out liar and a idiot.
Hillary Clinton had some baggage I'll give you that BUT She was the most qualified candidate EVER. Now on the other hand the orange headed con man has enough that three jumbo jets couldn't carry it all.
But don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.
He just proves that most Americans are sheep that are to lazy to look into something. And would rather trust someone who they don't know on Facebook to give them "news". It being fake matters not.
I will also tell you, books written for a profit do not have very many facts. They just tell you a story. And it's up to the reader to understand where fantasy ends and reality begins.
And really it ALL boils down to this.
Some people can't stand the the thought of having a madam President. That they would vote for the devil himself rather than HER or any other WOMAN.

Not a "foreign minister" That would be a ambassador. It is called secretary of state.

OK - I am not a native English speaker :)

And if you want to know the truth about things like this. Start with staying FAR away from InfoWars . Alex Jones is a flat out liar and a idiot.

I seldom watched any of his shows. But it is never wrong to get new perspectives even it sounds ridiculous - as long as it had not been proved as totally bullshit :)

Hillary Clinton had some baggage I'll give you that BUT She was the most qualified candidate EVER.

As I do not live in the states I cannot really value that. I can just value any foreign policy.

Now on the other hand the orange headed con man has enough that three jumbo jets couldn't carry it all.
But don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.
He just proves that most Americans are sheep that are to lazy to look into something. And would rather trust someone who they don't know on Facebook to give them "news". It being fake matters not.

Well that is not much better over here in Europe :) Maybe a little but not really much... Therefore I recommend again that book: https://www.amazon.com/Psychology-Crowds-Gustave-Bon/dp/1907230084. Good explanation for that kind of behaviour of crowds.

I will also tell you, books written for a profit do not have very many facts. They just tell you a story. And it's up to the reader to understand where fantasy ends and reality begins.
And really it ALL boils down to this.

I guess you refer to the book "The Grand Chessboard". I read it some years ago but it hit the bull's eye compared to how he described his point of view and how the U.S. really acts...

Some people can't stand the the thought of having a madam President. That they would vote for the devil himself rather than HER or any other WOMAN.

For me that's equal - I just take a look on people's history. And regarding that point Trump is an unknown quantity for me.

I'm sure I'm going to get thumbs down but I'm glad Trump won. Time to see trade get renegotiated and jobs to come back. Time to make America first and everything else second.

I'm sure I'm going to get thumbs down but I'm glad Trump won. Time to see trade get renegotiated and jobs to come back. Time to make America first and everything else second.
And what does Trump/Clinton/America being first,second or even third have to do with AnyDvd?

Time to make America first and everything else second.

You should make a mental note, that the majority of users here on the forum are not Americans, so statements like this one may not earn you as many hugs and kisses as you might imagine.
Especially considering, that a little Austrian guy wanted to make "Germany first" a while back, and that was some hell of a ride...

Anyway - I strongly suggest not to make this forum a platform for political discussions.

and since this is an international forum, and Political discussions never end with a " Thank you " I will close this thread and rewrite the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back