• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New Owner needs help

snowman58

I'm a new owner and was just wondering if I can use my purchase on my desktop and laptop, Also I see there is a new version so will my version automatically update or do I have to download it, Thanks.

The "multi-use" policy is still the same. Technically you can use it on more than one device, provided only 1 system has anydvd active at any given time (anydvd icon in system tray). AnyDVD versions are NEVER automatically updated (and never have). Anydvd will only notify you of new releases, the installation must be done by the user itself.

Thanks, I see there is a new version but I didn't get a notification yet, So I just install the new version and put in the key just like I did the first time? Also do I have to uninstall the previous version or will the new version just over write it? Thanks.

Thanks, I see there is a new version but I didn't get a notification yet, So I just install the new version and put in the key just like I did the first time? Also do I have to uninstall the previous version or will the new version just over write it? Thanks.
No to either question.

Once you install the key file, you never have to install it again. Also, you don't need to uninstall the previous version. The newer version will overwrite the previous version.

Just keep in mind if your current version is v7.x and the new version is v8x. then your slysoft license key will NOT work. You will need to get a redfox license

Thanks again, My version is 8.0.6.0 which I just purchased on 11-6-2016, One more question, I see the new version (8.0.6.1) is Beta, So should I wait or should I install this version?

Thanks again, My version is 8.0.6.0 which I just purchased on 11-6-2016, One more question, I see the new version (8.0.6.1) is Beta, So should I wait or should I install this version?
Your choice whether to install it or not. It won't affect your system. Betas by RedFox are always just as good as the non-beta versions.

Back