• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Purchased a stack of Verbatin Blu-ray 25 Gb discs

antipodes

I would like to know if the "Verbatim BD-R 25GB White inkjet Hubprintable with hardcoat" is a good performance blank disc. they appear to be a part of Verbatim's DataLifePlus range

Well Verbatim are usually good, that I know.
See if you can find software to tell you who actually made the blanks before Verbatim put their brand name on them.

Datalife are the good ones, it's the life series that are cheap CMC crap

@antipodes
Use DVD Identifier to find out the manufacturer of the blanks.
Thank you tectpro I was not aware of the DVD Identifier web site.
@Ch3vr0n the disc manufacturer is identified as Mitsubishi Kagaku Media and the disc id as Verbatim does this fit with advice of being one of the good one's. My thanks to you and BrianG61UK

MKM, that's the good ones. Double layer discs will identify themselves as MCC-004-00 (Mitsubish Chemical Corp), Blu-ray's wil be "VERBAT-IMx-00". Where the x stands for e or f, unless they're at g already.

i always mix those 2 up. Either way, MKM-003 and MCC-004 are the good ones

What I get mixed up is the + and - ... I do not burn many DVD's nor BD's lately and maybe I should (at least for my data's sake - I mean my actual data not movies - even though they are data too) to back up my HDD to a few 25GB BD's that way I have a permanent backup of my backup...lol. I read somewhere else on this site that someone mentioned: "...keep three of everything..." , come to think of it it might have been you Ch3vr0n... :p

However, I need to purchase another BD player, my last one crapped out and my new 2-in-1 ASUS Zen Q-Series notebook does not have a built-in one. LOL!

Cheers!

What I get mixed up is the + and - ... I do not burn many DVD's nor BD's lately and maybe I should (at least for my data's sake - I mean my actual data not movies - even though they are data too) to back up my HDD to a few 25GB BD's that way I have a permanent backup of my backup...lol. I read somewhere else on this site that someone mentioned: "...keep three of everything..." , come to think of it it might have been you Ch3vr0n... :p

However, I need to purchase another BD player, my last one crapped out and my new 2-in-1 ASUS Zen Q-Series notebook does not have a built-in one. LOL!

Cheers!
I am curious why you like to respond to threads that have not had a post in 2 years.............

Back