• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneMap 1 AnyDVD ripper error trying to copy TURA195A

It doesn't have to be an Amazon order link, you could just message James with a link to the purchase website if you don't want to put it up on here, but as James said, he's unlikely to be able to fix it without a physical disc so without a link on where to purchase it it's not going to get fixed

This disc is only on sale in Japan. It is domestic Japanese DVD products and no order link like an Amazon. Sorry.
In this case I can't help you, sorry.

it doesn't have to be an amazon link. ANY webshop link (if there is one) will do.

MEGURO, look at it this way, as James noted this disc is authored in an interesting manner. If James can physically obtain his own copy of this disc it might be beneficial down the road with other creatively authored discs and help other AnyDVD users. If you don't want to publicly provide a link to where it could be obtained then send it privately through the messaging system. At the very least please provide more details like the disc name, etc. Again, you can do so privately if you wish.

AnyDVD (HD) 8.0.4.1 beta
Error Message is "AnyDVD Ripper ×CloneMap 1."

Attachments

• Error Message.jpg
    Error Message.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 15
  • AnyDVD_8.0.4.1_Info_D_TURA195A.ziplog
    123.6 KB · Views: 7
AnyDVD (HD) 8.0.4.2 beta

Attachments

• Error Message.jpg
    Error Message.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 6
  • AnyDVD_8.0.4.2_Info_D_TURA195A.ziplog
    121.2 KB · Views: 1
AnyDVD (HD) 8.0.5.1 beta

Attachments

• Error Message.jpg
    Error Message.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.0.5.1_Info_D_TURA195A.ziplog
    122 KB · Views: 2
AnyDVD (HD) 8.0.5.1 beta
You have been instructed several times by a Dev , two mods, and other users what you need to do for this disc to work.

YOU need to provide a link (website) where this can be purchased. Because as James has said he needs a physical copy of that disc to fix it. If there's no website then there is no way for him to fix it. Although continuing to post logfiles is not needed until they can fix it I do commend you for posting them. I just wish others with issues would do the same. Makes things easier for everyone

@MEGURO no matter how many times you post a logfile it will not help until you provide a link to where you got the title. James needs a physical copy

Thank you for the Amazon Japan link, but unfortunately the disc can't be shipped outside Japan.
I guess you have to continue watching the original.

Or ship the original to RedFox or a Japanese forwarding service? :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Making a byte-for-byte copy with "ddrescue" should work at least, which spezifically ignores bad sectors. Knoppix Live Linux system has all necessary tools.

ddrescue -b 2048 /dev/sr0 ~username/TURA195A.img

Never tried this with a physical DVD-ROM with invalid cell pieces and bad sector protections, but it's how my brother is doing it with damged dvds etc.

If he could send this image to the developers.

https://www.gnu.org/software/ddrescue/manual/ddrescue_manual.html
https://linux.die.net/man/1/ddrescue

The key words in your reply 'ignores bad sectors'. Ignoring is pretty much the same as skipping the bad sectors. All you'll end up doing is skipping bad sectors resulting in video you don't get to see, or playback may simply not be possible at all. That's not a fix, that's avoiding the problem.

That might be interesting, unfortunately I don't have a Video DVD, which has such kind of protection, bad sector, and invalid cell pieces.

I'd copy it with ddrescue and would mount it with Virtual Drive and try out how AnyDVD behaves when making an iso of the image.

At least mounting works pretty fine of Video-DVDs and Blu-rays in the Virtual Software. Tried out.

Those bad sectors are they in the video material or is this just bad sectors in between to make a copy harder?

if it's a protection based bad sectors, they can be anywhere from the video to the menu. If they're actual bad sector's on the surface of the disc (dirt, scratches,...) all bets are off and it's a defective disc.

Ah, I've found a AnyDVD Status Window log of an older backup of a Video DVD, which has also invalid cell pieces, and bad sector protection and structural copy protection.

But it worked copying to iso, tried out with ImgBurn, AnyDVD running in background.
And the Video DVD-ROM directly plays just fine, also the copy.

Attachments

• Fack_ju_Göhte-DVD-ROM-AnyDVD-Status-Window.PNG
    Fack_ju_Göhte-DVD-ROM-AnyDVD-Status-Window.PNG
    19.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Fack_ju_Göhte-iso-copy-AnyDVD-Status-Window.PNG
    Fack_ju_Göhte-iso-copy-AnyDVD-Status-Window.PNG
    34.6 KB · Views: 4
Then they're not actual bad disc sectors, but protection based. If you encounter ripping errors with anydvd a logfile is needed. The developers can then determine based on the log if it's protection based bad sector's or actual bad ones.

If it were scratches, some shops might have a cd cleaning machine, which rubs off a few µm of the polycarbanot layer surface removing scratches.

Did have that problem with a Photo-CD. After the shop put the cd it in machine, etc. the scratches were gone.
When trying to copy again all sectors readable.
Some video rent shops might have such a cd/dvd cleaning machine.
Costs a few dollars per dvd/cd.

Back