• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Alive Inside

SpiderPig

I keep getting a - File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_04_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader error on this disk. I have tried two completely different source discs and both error at approximately 51%

Any ideas? At first I chalked it up to a bad disk but with the same error on two different source disks and on two different systems and DVD writers it is more than a typical bad sector.

Post up a logfile, without that no one can help

Attached is the log file. Thank you.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.5.0_Info_E_ALIVE_INSIDE.ziplog
    141.1 KB · Views: 5
Try beta 8051 from the top of this forum section, if that doesn't work new logfile

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Title 4 was the director's additional content. I removed Title 4 from the job and it worked. There is something specific about the way this particular title was encoded or written to the DVD. I don't know and it is probably not worth the hassle of investigating it as the movie won't have wide market appeal. Thanks for your assistance James, Adbear and the suggestion Ch3vr0n.

that title was probably part of the protection scheme then, and if james deems that the case, a new anydvd version should allow you to make a full backup, including title 4

Back