• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

disney cars main movie to 1 m2ts file

Robbie

Hello,
Is it possible to copy the main movie existing of several m2ts files, to just 1 m2ts file at the right order?
When you use a mediaplayer, this is usefull for playing without hickups.
Thanks.

You would need to use something like CloneBD or BDRebuilder and make a 'movie only' copy, or if your player supports it make an MKV

i see that the old dvdfab had the option to output to 1 m2ts file, but the newer version not.
CloneBD is not the program is was looking for, because there is no option to do this.
Is it possible to add this in a newer CloneBD version?

Is there a reason why you want 1 m2ts file? Playing back an m2ts is a bad way to play a movie as m2ts files are designed to be played back using a proper front end playlist not just as a file. If you are using a media player you should probably make an mkv file as that has proper support for file playback, along with proper subtitle and chapter support.

Failing that you could use CloneBD's option to output as an mpeg2 file which will give you a .ts file

Hello,
Is it possible to copy the main movie existing of several m2ts files, to just 1 m2ts file at the right order?
When you use a mediaplayer, this is usefull for playing without hickups.
Thanks.
Can't you use .mkv with your mediaplayer?

I will try mkv, but i always use m2ts for years now, dvdfab had the option in the old versions, so i am used to that.
So i was unpleasantly surprised that such an easy function was not available in CloneBD.
Without this option, i think i stick with DVDFab.
But i will try MKV.
Is it possible to add this in a newer CloneBD version?

Also another advantage to converting to MKV is that you should also get chapter markers in the MKV file which any halfway decent player will pick up on, whereas the M2TS file won't have chapter markers as they aren't stored in the video file.

Besides, just like mp4, mkv,... M2TS is just a file container for a combination of an audio and video codec. It makes no difference otherwise on quality.

I see that mkv has the option to copy video and audio lossless, so it is the same qualitiy as the original?

I tried the mkv option. But my mediaplayer cannot play mkv files with embedded selectable subtitles.
So that is a no go.
Only m2ts files can handle on my player embedded subtitles.
Is there a program that can easely lossless convert the mkv file to m2ts? TSmuxer is not working with selectable subtitles file from clonebd mkv.....
Or what is the reason that there is no option in the last version of dvdfab(in the older version there was this option) or no option in cloneBD to output to 1 single m2ts file?
Is that to difficult?

Last edited:
Is there a program that can easely lossless convert the mkv file to m2ts?
Haven't used it that way, but maybe the freeware XMediaRecode can solve the subtitle problem: http://www.xmedia-recode.de/en/download.html

- Open Disk (or if already converted your lossless MKV)
Profile: Custom
Format: M2TS
File extension: m2ts

- In the Video and Audio tab change the Mode to Copy
- In the Subtitle tab either Copy or Convert, don't know what's best for your device

- Add to queue
- Encode

Last edited:
I did try xmedia recode, but this is not an good solution.
I wait for now if there comes a option in the future for output to 1 m2ts file.
There is now not a good reason to buy this program for now in my situation.

Of course you have to judge what's a good solution for you.
Just out of curiosity: is it the handling of the program or does the resulting m2ts still have the subtitle issue ?

To many steps to get the result I want. And it takes to much time this way.
I use my very old dvdfab for now, but it is not working ok all the time.
I hope this program, CloneBD, will get this option in the future to output to 1 m2ts file.

Back