• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

3D Blu-ray burning

ken

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, I have never posted anything on this forum. Can someone tell me how to back up 3D movies? I use to just rip to an iso file and then burn to a 50gb disc using ImgBurn but it doesn't seem to work anymore?? Not sure if I have just forgotten a step or not?

Please do not hijack someone's topic with an unrelated issue. The topic posted in is dedicated to a specific title. Posts split and moved. Rip to iso and burn the ISO works just fine. Since anydvd doesn't burn, you'll have to look at what you're doing with ImgBurn and how you're doing it and if your settings are right and the blanks you're using. What exactly is the problem.

sorry never posted before!! just looking for help not sure where to post or where I can get these Imgburn settings. I don't know what I am doing different but have wasted several 50gb verbatim discs. I thought I was doing everything the same but must not be. Is there a different forum I should be looking on. I believe I started my post with sorry and a explanation please tell me where I should be to get an answer

Don't worry about Ch3vron's reply Ken. He's direct and to the point, and his forum presence can sound terse at times but he's just trying to keep people on the right track posting-wise.

I backup my 3D BDs fairly often and it's pretty straight forward. Insert your 3D disc in your BD deck and, after it's recognized by AnyDVD HD, right click the small fox icon in the sys tray. Select Rip to Image from the pop-up, and provide a location to place the image file. When you finish, you should have an ISO file which contains all the disc info.

Next, go to Imgburn and select the option Write Image File to Disc. Not much in the way of settings there when that comes up. Just select the ISO file you created and let Imgburn do its thing (I use AWS write speed but with some disc media, you may need to use a fixed speed). That should give you a playable 3D BD.

Verbatim is the way to go as far as your writeable media is concerned.

If you're still having problems, be a little more specific in what is going on (does AnyDVD HD generate the ISO ok? Is the problem occurring after you go to the Imgburn phase? What's coming up as error messages? etc. etc.)

Let us know how you get along.

Back