• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Our Kind of Traitor

Here's log file (movie from Netflix), resulting rip has numerous playlists with same movie length showing up in Speedmenu.

(sorry am seeing duplicate posts on this topic, move if necessary).

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.5.1_Info_G_OUR_KIND_OF_TRAITOR.ziplog
    902.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
The disc is fixed, thanks.

I'm seeing 2 logs by 2 users, unless it's the same version :)

Thank you to Redfox for resolving this. Which playlist is correct for the above attached logfile?

Check your anydvd status window. Since you posted neither of the 2 logfiles, there's no guarantee yours is supported. Movies come in multiple versions. The only way to know is to check the status window.

Understood. It's the same disc as e143slime8. It's a rental that has been returned, so this solution will not work for me. I'm just asking for the playlist number. I realize that every question posted on every forum results in the same stock answer and assumes user stupidity. Perhaps it is my great affection for your software, incidentally that I've purchased twice now, that allows be to return here to run the gauntlet of insults. If you're not allowed or willing to post the playlist in the forums, I thank you anyway.

I hate to be the person who ruins the party, but you've admitted to renting and then returning the original disc. You don't own the original and should rent it again if you want to watch it. AnyDVD will work the next time the original disc is inserted...

@sub0ptimal just because it's the same movie, does not mean you have the same version. Movies come in multiple versions, each with there own playlists. You've got standard releases, steel book, 2 disc, 3 disc, extended editions...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

I understand that there are different versions of BD discs. This has been stated hundreds, possibly thousands of times in this forum. There is only one BD version from Netflix US, the disc specifically mentioned by the user posting a logfile earlier in this thread. If the OPD were open, I would create a client to query it, passing in a disc label, volume ID or other identifying information, saving Redfox the chore of replying to me. Instead, I'm left to grovel here in the message forum, like George Costanza asking for bread from the Soup Nazi.

If the policy is not to disclose previously identified playlists, perhaps you could make a sticky stating this, saving everybody from having to read the dozen or so weekly posts about help with playlist obfuscation.

I would create a client to query it, passing in a disc label, volume ID or other identifying information, saving Redfox the chore of replying to me

Hmm, isn't that exactly what the OPD does? Oh wait, yes. It uses disc unique info to contact the OPD, get the proper playlist and mention it in your AnyDVD status window! However in order to be able to determine that playlist, first a logfile needs to be provided. Once that is done, the needed info gets added to the OPD, for anydvd to work with. The reason you're asked to not state playlist numbers specifically is because of those different versions. While YOU may have the netflix US version, the OP said no such thing. He didn't say it was a netflix version, nor from the US. So while 889 may work for YOU, it may be the wrong one for someone else, or even simply not exist on their version.

Just because you have the netflix one, doesn't mean someone else can't have the retail version where 889 simply doesn't exist.

e143slime8 said:
Here's log file (movie from Netflix)

sub0ptimal said:
It's the same disc as e143slime8

Ch3cr0n said:
While YOU may have the netflix US version, the OP said no such thing. He didn't say it was a netflix version

I admit that I only inferred US based on his time zone and post history.

I only post here as a last resort, as obsequiously as possible. Getting help here is like talking to Comic Book Guy, or perhaps Jack Black in High Fidelity. Have a nice day.

e143slime8 isn't the OP, bigguy is, and his post simply gave no indication of being netflix, US or otherwise. I'm not going to debate this or argue about it. The reason why to NOT post playlist numbers has been stated a few times now, it's up to you to accept it or not.

Back