• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Our Kind of Traitor

k3rrywebster

Log for 'Our Kind of Traitor'. Rental from Family Video US.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.5.1_Info_F_OUR_KIND_OF_TRAITOR.ziplog
    827.2 KB · Views: 7
Please do not hijack a DVD topic with a blu-ray logfile. The 2 are not the same. Are you having a problem? If so, what is it? You need to provide more details

Hmmm. Interesting. First time this has happened. You deleted the original poster who was looking for help with a playlist. I add my logfile to the thread in case I have a different release and BAM, mean guy comes out (maybe I am reading emotion into this that's not there) but 1) Title says 'Our Kind of Traitor', 2) It is in the Blu-ray forum. 3) why start another thread?

Not saying I am in the right here but I have made this same effort before without incident.

Help me help you.

Last edited:
Hmmm. Interesting. First time this has happened. You deleted the original poster who was looking for help with a playlist. I add my logfile to the thread in case I have a different release and BAM, mean guy comes out (maybe I am reading emotion into this that's not there) but 1) Title says 'Our Kind of Traitor', 2) It is in the Blu-ray forum. 3) why start another thread?

Not saying I am in the right here but I have made this same effort before without incident.

Help me help you.

Our Kind of Traitor
Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by k3rrywebster,
nuff said :bowdown:

Seems like redfox/elby support are really slow in fixing things now. Never did get GBusters2016, having same issue as you with OKofTraitor.....:banghead:

@k3rrywebster i didn't delete anything. As you were told by the notification after the move. YOU initially posted a blu-ray logfile for playlist request into the following topic. https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/our-kind-of-traitor.71029/ THAT topic is located in the DVD issues section. DVD's don't have playlists, as such the logfile was in the wrong section and the wrong topic and a post move was in order. That's all. Perhaps you simply misclicked, things happen. It happens all the time.

In order for the best appropriate support to be offered, the post needed be moved. That there's a 2nd topic, is no big deal :)

Ok. Thanks. I will pay closer attention to my posting. I have no reason to enter the DVD issues forums. Must have 'Clicked Bad' in this case. :)

meh, don't worry about it. Now it's in the right section, so all is well. Happens all the time, that's why us mod's exist to move things to the right place so they can get the proper help. For example, playlist protection issues (screenpass) are primarily handled by the OPD. For DVD's thats generally a new structural protection, and DVD protections are handled by new anydvd versions ;)

Ok. Thanks. I will pay closer attention to my posting. I have no reason to enter the DVD issues forums. Must have 'Clicked Bad' in this case. :)

FYI.......I installed cloneBD v1084 - the one that finally did Mockingjay 2 and guess what.....got a working back up of Our Kind of Traitor. Next up GB2016 with this version of cloneBD. Something went south between v1084 and current version.

@mcmenace please do not hijack a topic with an unrelated issue.

This is not a mockingjay nor about the inability to make a backup of 'our kind of traitor'. This topic is for a playlist request and nothing else. If you are unable to make a backup of those titles with a recent version of CloneBD you need to make your own topics in the CloneBD section.

The disc is fixed...

...5 minutes after the issue came to my attention. Slow?

Pete,

Sent in at least 10 logs inre Ghostbuster 2016 over a week ago, to Redfox support and Elby bugs. No response or action taken, except to inform me they received the various logs, dumps etc. I sent in. Other folks here also sent theirs in last week and this week.

So support has known v1088 isn't doing several new BluRay movies correctly much more than 5 mins or even 5 days. Not my fault it took over a week for you to hear about it. Also had to turn to v1084 to get backup of our kind of traitor. So what disc is fixed?? There are several not backing up. Where or what is the fix you spoke of?

GB2016 first movie failed to work since I began backing up movies, over 10 years now. Why is it v1084 does the new movies but v1088 will not? Only rap against v1084 was cpu heating up a bit but it did the job v1088 will not. Trying GB2016 with cloneBD v1084 today. Expecting a successful backup.

mcm

So support has known v1088 isn't doing several new BluRay movies correctly much more than 5 mins or even 5 days. Not my fault it took over a week for you to hear about it.

This is the AnyDVD forum, and this thread is about the Screen Pass protection on "Our Kind of Traitor".
"v1088" sounds like you're talking about CloneBD. You're mixing things up here - please stay in the CloneBD forum with your issues.

Regarding Elby: they are extremely busy with implementing hardware acceleration. They certainly got your messages and I'm sure, they'd contact you if they thought that would be necessary.

Pete,

OK, thanks for replying. If Elby is busy with hardware acceleration that's great but shouldn't priority be ensuring existing movies are capable of being backed up?

mcm

Who sais that's the only thing they're doing, it could very well be that the issue that prevents those titles from being backed up by you will be fixed in the same build hardware acceleration will be released. The only way to know is to wait

Back